Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No PC World deal in Watford. It's apparently "at manager's discretion" whether they are sold any cheaper, and their twatting manager thinks they're all worth at least a tenner each.

Comment

i went to my local Game store, and they had sold out. The thing is the geezer said it was priced as ?19.99 in the Deal of the Week promotion, and when i told him what the website was offering he was a bit baffled and surprised. He told me to get my arse to the site and order it lol

Comment

ok so upon reading about dizons/pc world selling games at 47p each, i headed over to the wembley branch and checked it out. only game i could find was counterstrike.
        then i headed over to the harrow branch and nothing there

on my way home i thought what a waste just for counterstrike, so i headed over to currys to check out what they had.

took flatout and timesplitters 2 to the till, and it came up as 47p!!! i then asked the lady if she could tell me all the games priced at 47p, and she printed out a stocklist and highlighted all of them!!!

i then went along and picked up all the cheapos, and took them to the checkout. and in the end i ended up with:

1xcounterstrike
        3xtimesplitters 2
        2xgenma onimusha
        1xindiana jones
        1xmat hoffmans
        2xvoodoo vince
        2xweapons over normandy
        4xflatout
        2xmission impossible 2
        3xunreal champ
        1xdead to rights
        1xcrimson skies
        1xdino crisis 3
        1xjsrf
        1xpgr
        1xghost recon

all for a grand total of 13.16!!!!!

im now stocked up for the next game trade in!

now go out and check your currys!!!

Comment

Hot damn, deal of the century.

Comment

even though most of the games are cack!
            last time something like this happened i tried getting 7 copies of zelda collectors edition for 3quid each from the same store, but when i came back they were all gone!
            thats what happens when you have assistants who know about ebay.

Comment

That's silly cheap.

Comment

They're not all cack, could be a lot worse.

I'm almost tempted to take a trip to the god awful local retail park to check it out.... nah, maybe not.

Comment

Not all cack by any means. 47p for Secret Weapons is a billybargain, 'spesh since most places still stick it out for ?19.99, even used...

Comment

Secret Weapons, JSRF and Crimson Skies are all on my 'to buy at some point' list, if only Watford PC World weren't arseholes.

Comment

any game is worth 47p! That's as cheap as a can of 3rd party coke!!!

I'd love to find a copy of universal studios for 47p just so i can launch it at someones wall in disgust.

Comment

omg, if i worked in the store, i would have bought em before customers had the chance. Thats an easy money making opportunity.

Comment

Play-Asia's special this week is Nintendo Puzzle Collection with free GBA? link cable (NTSC-J) for Gamecube at US$ 19.90.

Nintendo Puzzle Collection contains a compilation of 3 classical and addictive puzzle games: Dr. Mario, Yoshi's Cookie and Panel de Pon. Living up to present hardware standards, all three games have technically been enhanced, featuring updated graphics and sound compared to the original versions. Of course as it's typical for most Nintendo games, up to 4 players can battle simultaneously.

Included with this nice box set is a free Gamecube? to Gameboy Advance? link cable, which allows you to play these games on your GBA?.

MoFo2

Comment

I heard about this deal, so phoned up the Dixons where I used to work and spoke to my mate, and he told me he bought Timesplitters 2 for 47p, and was able to get Killzone for free in some other deal. He was able to put the two together! Which is freaking ACE!!!

Defo check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by nips
                              I heard about this deal, so phoned up the Dixons where I used to work and spoke to my mate, and he told me he bought Timesplitters 2 for 47p, and was able to get Killzone for free in some other deal. He was able to put the two together! Which is freaking ACE!!!

Defo check it out!
                              ive just sent my mum to blackpool to get as many games as she can carry, but i bet she get nothing!

Comment

Nintendogs (USA) INC delivery ?17.99

Thought it deserved a topic of its own, if mods thing diffrent feel free to move to bargain topic.

Ordered Nanostray from them and it was with me in 4 days (on the free delivery).

Comment

Working...
                                X