Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD-Wow have now sent pretty much everything I ordered with the 20% discount! Top bargaino!

Comment

No sign of the DVD's I ordered yesterday afternoon. When did you order?

Comment

Ive had Virtua Tennis and Old Boy shipped. I reckon my pre-order for Batman Begins is still looking safe with the 20% discount.

Comment

yeah i havent had any confirmation emails sent to say they have been sent

but if you trace the order - i've had 2 items sent

jurassic park dvd boxed set at ?16
          nintendogs chihuahua at ?19.99

Comment

Same here. It says an e-mail was sent, but i have never once received shipping confirmation.

Comment

Just checked and two items have been despatched and Hitch Hiker's Guide is pending despatch.

I am tempted to order "Lost" Season 1 but there is I suppose a danger of customs. When does the warning message come up. Incidentally I think Amazon US would be marginally cheaper if customs was a danger and would be no different from that point of view..
              Last edited by Bassman; 08-09-2005, 10:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassman
                I am tempted to order "Lost" Season 1 but there is I suppose a danger of customs. When does the warning message come up. Incidentally I think Amazon US would be marginally cheaper if customs was a danger and would be no different from that point of view..
                I think a fair few ppl have ordered the Lost set from CD-Wow on the DVDForums, and none of them have been hit for customs.

The message comes up as you add an item to your cart, but due to the way this haXX0r Xploit works, the item gets added automatically and you don't get the warning box popping up.

People generally seem to think CD-Wow is safe now - I've not had anything incur duty for ages... and I've had Sopranos sets, ?40 Criterion sets etc.

Comment

Just tried a non-discounted Lost and just got a warning to say that it was Region 1. No sign of a customs message.

Comment

Taken from cd-wows terms and conditions:

"Items over the UK HM Customs & Excise VAT Personal Import allowances
                    Orders containing items over the UK Customs & Excise VAT personal import allowance are sent via Hong Kong Post, our postal agent.
                    Hong Kong Post arranges the payment of VAT and or any other taxes and duties which may apply to UK H M Customs and Excise on your behalf FROM THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID. You will not be asked to pay any additional sums upon delivery / collection."

Comment

Games deals of the week aren't bad this week:

Super Monkey Ball Deluxe - 19.99
                      Trackmania Sunrise (PC) - 4.99

Comment

Thanks for that from CD-Wow. useful for future reference.

Comment

CD-Wow don't do NTSC PS2 and GC games, do they?

Comment

some of em are, check their list of games

Comment

Why do GAME always change their deal of the weeks on stupid days. I wanted to give Capcom some of my money for making Killer 7, but not now, oh no...

Comment

a psp stealth case for ?4.99 from dixons as its prices in the psp catalouge instore, even thought the official dixons retail price is ?14.99 just show them the catalouge

Mad Catz is the legendary brand for gaming peripherals and accessories, including mice, keyboards, headsets, controllers and mouse pads.

not bad for ?4.99

Comment

Working...
                                X