Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the cheap GC steering wheels any good? They are 6 quid at Toysrus, and I was tempted, until I realised the only driving games I have are F-zero and Mario Kart. Still if its good it could be a investment for the future.

Comment

I got one of those cheapo wheels from Toys 'R' Them Mr. Mullet.
      It is not worth it IMO - In fact watch out for it popping up on the 'Its for free' thread.

Do yourself a favour and get the Logitech wheel and pedals.

Comment

Tesco is selling UT2004(dvd version) for ?15

Comment

Originally posted by squireboy2003
          Could you please provide a link to this offer? Or is it in-store only?

Comment

Read off other boards
            "Poundland are selling Xbox leads ending in a box that has video/s-video / stereo out and digital out(optical) , includes all connection leads except optical. Made by Saitek"

Anyone ever herd of PoundLand before?

"?15 off order of ?25 or more at littlewoods - Fairly regular promotion this one. Current voucher code is ZG1422. ?15 off ?30 spent - enter code ZG6509"

Some people said the codes worked others say it didnt. I think its a first time order thing only, so if you used a code to get Mario Kart like a lot of us did it may not work, but I dunno.. if some one trys it and it works please post.

Edits:
            Also see this One For Snowman Me thinks

Comment

Originally posted by SpikedJuice
              Originally posted by squireboy2003
              Could you please provide a link to this offer? Or is it in-store only?

Well its not online so i think its just in store

Comment

XIII for Gamecube only ?12.99 on GAME's deal of the day, so hurry up!

Comment

Psyvariar - Tesco - ?7.49

Buy the bugger.

Comment

Beyond Good and Evil PC: ?10.99 in HMV

Comment

There is the Jap Arc The Lad Premium Box for about $20 over at Play Asia - sorry but don't know how to affiliate links or would do it

Comment

If you happen to live in France, like me (yay!), then head over to your nearest "Carre 4" supermarket and pick up:

XII Stag on PS2, a budget Japanese shooter release for the low price of only €14

My local had several copies, fantastic little shooter, that personally I think is better than Psyvariar 1.
                        Excellent little blaster, that ive written about in the "First Play" forum..

As for a UK release and price, I have no idea.

Comment

Popped into Toys 'R' Us yesterday and noticed XIII (Xbox) for ?9.99 and Die Hard Vendetta (GC) for ?4.99. Also picked up Fantavision from there for ?4.99 about a month ago.

Comment

Got Yager for the XBox on Saturday from Tesco - ?14.99 seemed pretty good. They've got a bunch of new games in their sale, actually. ?9.99 for PC GTA3 seemed good value as well.

Comment

got 2 of the best bargains ever

Bangaioh Sega Dreamcast JP New sealed ?19.99

Power Stone 2 Sega Dreamcast JP New sealed ?5.99

Comment

Where from?

Anymore?

Comment

Working...
                                X