Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravon
    I looked for MGS on the GC and its 30 not 15
    hence the use of the word 'currently' in the original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Naiera
      Beware, it's a PLATINUM version!

and that matters why? it's the same game isn't it?

Comment

Just purely for collectors i doubt they would want platinum versions.

Comment

I wouldn't have a Platinum game on my shelf, it would make me feel all cheap and dirty.............

Platinum = Chav

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBrother
            I wouldn't have a Platinum game on my shelf, it would make me feel all cheap and dirty.............

Platinum = Chav
            you would rather not have the game thhan have the platinum version?
            you don't have to put it with your other games, just play it and trade ut or something.

Comment

Or get the non platinum version if you dont want to be a chav?

Comment

I don't buy Pal games any more so it's not a concern but yep I'd rather not have the game than have nasty ass silver crap on my shelf. The JP "best" series in yellow aren't too bad though.

Comment

that jus biased! you basically saying if its jap then its ok!

Well im the same way m8! hehhehe!

Comment

Damn straight TBFH!
                    You can't buy JP budget games in bloody Game or Chavstation can you!

Comment

So you are saying that if a game just came out in a platinum case and it was the best game in the world ever, you wouldn't buy it. I am sorry but that is plain silly TBFH. If the game is good then the case don't make a blind bit of difference.

Comment

Thought it was BOStation?

Comment

In the case that ever happened I'd buy it and stick it in a drawer so visitors couldn't see it and take the piss

Comment

ha ha

tbh I agree they do look rubbish, I don't think I have one either.

Comment

a game would not jus come out on a platinum box. There would have been an original release before that. So id still go for the original one. But thats only if its not an xbox game. If it was an xbox game then there would be no point cos xbox games are worthless in my opinion. Shabby packaging and so forth............lol

Comment

That comment about the platinum box was just to try and say, the box don't matter.

However so this has some point being the bargain thread

Half-Life 2 pre-order on Amazon.co.uk is ?24.99, not a bad deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X