Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuts, these GAME deals go pretty quick. I'm hoping some things will come up that will work on my US Xbox.

Comment

Other than the console, there's so far been nothing of particular note. I think this is game's way of getting rid of all their xbox junk prior to the 360 launch at the end of the year.

Comment

Wouldn't of minded the Forza deal, but it wasn't stunningly cheap I suppose.

Still, 50 quid for the console was good.

Comment

Just bagged Amped 2 for ?6.50 including postage. I nearly bought this for ?15 on Friday! Randy & Crisp I'll be joining you both when it arrives!!

Comment

Blinx 2 is up for a fiver on the GAME sale now.

Comment

I get the feeling their last deal with either be a recent game ie Conker at a stupidly low price or perhaps another 30 Xbox consoles (hopefully..wouldn't mind one for the g/f!)

Comment

only thing i would have liked so far would have been a ?5 dvd remote, as i missed the ?10 ones from play

suppose the ?1 cd carry case is ok

Comment

But after postage is it really any good?

Comment

Originally posted by rjwtaylor
                    But after postage is it really any good?
                    ?2.50 with postage, not great but not bad i suppose. allthough you can get something like a 128 cd holder for ?5 so i guess not.

the xbox live kits were a good deal seem to miss all the good deals

Comment

This whole GAME thing is pure BS.

I log into the website well in advance of the 10m offer and find out its a controller S for ?4 I "buy" one, only to be have to reenter my details which I stored on the ****ing website, and by the time I'm done, it is of course sold out and I miss my chance.

You literally have seconds to buy just one item before you're royally ****ed - pisses me of completely.

Comment

Happened to me aswell. So far ive bought a disc case for a pound.

Comment

Originally posted by spikecast
                          I get the feeling their last deal with either be a recent game ie Conker at a stupidly low price or perhaps another 30 Xbox consoles (hopefully..wouldn't mind one for the g/f!)

U work for GAME Spikecast? 11pm's offer was Conker @ ?12 and once again, I get screwed. Thats the last time I shop at GAME, my reward card will be in more than one piece in mere moments. Literally in under 5 seconds the stock was gone

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon
                            U work for GAME Spikecast? 11pm's offer was Conker @ ?12 and once again, I get screwed. Thats the last time I shop at GAME, my reward card will be in more than one piece in mere moments. Literally in under 5 seconds the stock was gone

you should be faster, everything i've wanted so far i've got, it only takes a few clicks if you have got your card details stored on the site and stay logged in.

Comment

TBH though, I really couldn't give a crap about these half assed offers. I already own the best version of Conker, I wouldn't spend ?1 on the xbox version let alone 12. As for being fast in buying one, that website was slower than an over 60's blind lady on pension day, it took me at least 4 seconds to load the damned page

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon
                                As for being fast in buying one, that website was slower than an over 60's blind lady on pension day, it took me at least 4 seconds to load the damned page

Comment

Working...
                                X