Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tesco
    The following product has been dispatched:

1 x Mario Kart

We hope that you are delighted with your order, and that you will return to shop with Extra online at Tesco.com in the future.

Kind regards,
    The Tesco.com team
    Seems like Tesco did a good job with they're PS2 vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by dlittley
      Just did a quick search of this thread, and couldn't see it mentioned so here goes.

Sonic Rush DS - ?18.98 (Save ?11.01) Availability: In stock

Are they reliable? I've never ordered from them. They have Zoo Keeper for ?11.98 delivered!

Comment

Originally posted by hasanhadi
        Seems like Tesco did a good job with they're PS2 vouchers
        X2

My copy of PES5 on the PSP shipped too

Comment

Agreed, My Battlefield 2 (XB) came last Thursday.

They obviously didnt bother to check the orders....

Comment

I have Nintendogs on order from Tesco with my PS2 voucher and the bloody thing is out of stock for the next 28 days and the previous 14 days. No doubt I'll be muggings that gets caught!

Comment

Originally posted by SharkAttack
              Are they reliable? I've never ordered from them. They have Zoo Keeper for ?11.98 delivered!
              They're decent SharkAttack, I've ordered from them before

(...although they're having no more Billy Hatcher in for ?5.98 on the Cube which is a little disappointing)

Comment

PAL Gamecube Deals -

Dixons and Curry's are selling the Cube for ?24.99 to clear out the remaining stock.

Mario Kart Double Dash ?9.99 http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=h...C&title=120258

Comment

I would really like a spare PAL Cube to be honest but can't get to a store until next week. Is there many left? Anyone fancy picking one up for me (living in either the Northampton or Stafford areas, and I can collect)? I would really appreciate it if someone could.

Comment

dont think either of the Curry's or Dixon's have GC games/consoles in them in Plymouth

Comment

Do they have orange ones anywhere ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky
                        Do they have orange ones anywhere ?
                        They're JPN only matey.

Try liksang or playasia if you want an Orange one (I've got one and they're sexy as!)

Comment

By the way, HMV.co.uk have Mario Kart DS with free shipping for ?24.99.

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayP...;-1&sku=396045

Looking forward to this next week when I'm back in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman
                            By the way, HMV.co.uk have Mario Kart DS with free shipping for ?24.99.

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayP...;-1&sku=396045

Looking forward to this next week when I'm back in the UK
                            nice but it says this

Availability: usually ships within 6 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by oblivion_6
                              nice but it says this

Availability: usually ships within 6 weeks
                              Aye but I've got faith, HMV are quite a big player in the gaming market and their service with CD's in the past has been very swift. I think it will come back in stock very soon.

Good buy if you're in no hurry like me*

*I would like it next week though.

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman
                                They're JPN only matey.

Try liksang or playasia if you want an Orange one (I've got one and they're sexy as!)
                                Ok i'll have a look. I already have a purple one from the States but another one wouldn't go amiss

Comment

Working...
                                X