Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine's xbox and was also shipped last night.

MVC have a great 2 for ?25 offer on.

I got:

Doom 3 collectors edition
    God of war

also saw:

conkers
    some ds games
    gt 4

traded the 2 I bought at game and bought another 2. The guy 'offered' to 10 day return them for me for ?52 as they were still sealed. Didn't say no.
    Last edited by superstarbeejay; 28-10-2005, 14:27.

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude
      Not had any progress on my XBOX Pro Evo 5 order from HMV yet, are yours PS2 or XBOX orders?
      xbox

Comment

My xbox order says its shipped, just wonder how long its going to take to arrive.

Comment

Not a baragain but related to those who saw the dixons.co.uk post...

If you pre-ordered at Dixons.co.uk they have updated the information about it with one point being

* Availability will be limited at release. Any pre-orders from now on (27/10/05) will not be available for launch but should be delivered in time for Christmas 2005.

So it's looking likely we'll see ours at launch

Comment

Oh yeah, DOOM3 resurection of evil on xbox is ?9.99 in gamestation and blockbuster. only been out a week

Comment

Please keep 360 preorder chat somewhere else, unless it's specifically pointing out a bargain.

Comment

Game have a Halloween Spooktacular (do you see what they've done there?) on - adding discounted games on the hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
                  Game have a Halloween Spooktacular (do you see what they've done there?) on - adding discounted games on the hour.

thats got to be the worst offer ever this time. they aint sold out of anything and most can be gotten cheaper elsewhere

Comment

Yeah, although Far Instincts for 20 pounds seems a good deal.

John

Comment

MVC currently have a "2 games for ?24.99" offer and there's some genuinely good console stuff in there: Forza, KOTOR 2, GT4, GTA:SA, Halo 2 Ltd Ed, Doom III Ltd Ed, Jade Empire, Lego Star Wars, a smattering of crap DS games, etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
                        MVC currently have a "2 games for ?24.99" offer and there's some genuinely good console stuff in there: Forza, KOTOR 2, GT4, GTA:SA, Halo 2 Ltd Ed, Doom III Ltd Ed, Jade Empire, Lego Star Wars, a smattering of crap DS games, etc etc.
                        Went into my Local MVC yesterday. Picked up 2 copies of God of War for ?24-99 and then went to Game and immediately traded one of them in and then picked up Lego Star Wars and KOF 2002 in their special deal.

Comment

Fahrenheit Xbox for ?14.99 at Game, only 30 left though!

Comment

Good call Chunky...Just quickly ordered a copy

Comment

Good work - they're all gone now !

Comment

PSP Virtua Tennis for ?19.99 now, 150 left

Comment

Working...
                                X