Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the games on play asia say you cannot get them delivered to the EU, why is that? I want space invaders
    Last edited by qatmix; 04-11-2005, 13:34.

Comment

Originally posted by qatmix
      Some of the games on play asia say you cannot get them delivered to the EU, why is that? I want space invaders
      sony stopped them from sending psp items to the UK(and most of Europe)

Comment

cheers, time to email my usa chums

Comment

Originally posted by spikecast
          Is it just me that's been ****ed over by tesco? I pre-ordered loads of stuff and the cheeky gits have "held" the money out of my account. They told me they would phone me back and they didn't so they are going to get a right bollocking in the morning!
          All they did is put an authorisation through to check you have the funds available, they won't collect the money. Your bank will drop the hold in a few days time, when your item is ready to ship they will charge you properly

My order for Kameo originally had a dispatch date in 2006, it's now been revised to "Estimated dispatch date: Friday 02 December 2005", although I hope they will ship it earlier than that so I recieve it on or before release day

Comment

OMG!!!! I HATE TESCO. i am not using them again, they couldn't obtain my limited edition resident evil 4 and have since cancelled my order! > : (

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
              All they did is put an authorisation through to check you have the funds available, they won't collect the money. Your bank will drop the hold in a few days time, when your item is ready to ship they will charge you properly

My order for Kameo originally had a dispatch date in 2006, it's now been revised to "Estimated dispatch date: Friday 02 December 2005", although I hope they will ship it earlier than that so I recieve it on or before release day

I've cancelled now anyway, so hopefully the hold will be dropped on monday.

Comment

I phoned yesterday to find out about the 2nd of January dispatch date and was told straight away that the online dispatch date is broken for most products and that my copy of GTA had been dispatched yesterday and it arrived today

Comment

I'm sorry to sound like a bit of a tit, but could you guys possibly discuss the Tesco senario in another thread?

There's nothing worse than seeing that theres been an update to the Bargains Thread and then finding out its about some problems people were having.

This is a thread purely to post bargains in after all

Comment

WHSmiths have all DS games 2 for ?45.

Comment

In store, or just on the web? I'd love to go get a bunch, but their website is awful and so going shopping would be much better.

As for Tesco, it's currently 6:36 pm on Saturday. My Tesco order is expected to ship yesterday, because they won't ship it until it comes out then. Clearly they operate some bizarre timezone about 3 days ago.

Comment

More items for sale at Play-Asia - Biohazard Veronic: Code Complete (GC $24.90), Breath of Fire V Dragon Quarter (PS2 $9.90) and Onimusha Buraiden (PS2 $19.90) to name a few.

And some PSP-games ft:

MoFo2

Comment

Originally posted by mid
                          In store, or just on the web?
                          In stores - I've seen the offer in 2 WHSmiths.

Comment

Ordered Perfect Dark Zero:SE from Tesco. ?39.38 with discounts.

Estimated delivery 7 Jan 06?

Comment

Thanks Mr. Fanboy; I'll go shopping at the weekend, then.

Good luck Bib. Ordering all stock on Tesco online estimates 2 months to delivery until they bother processing the order to get a better idea. Check again in a day or two. The replacement date will be a complete lie too, but it'll be a different one.

Comment

Not much of a saving that, amazon have the SE for ?39 as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X