Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone list which tesco codes are valid? So far I've only managed to combine 1 code with the 10% off offer and thats for a fiver.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Now have RE4 Limited Edition ordered for ?23.61 including delivery. It is alarming however that according to the site my estimated dispatch date is 01.01.06! Does anyone else have this dispatch date for their orders?

Comment

Originally posted by ryodi
        Thanks for the heads up. Now have RE4 Limited Edition ordered for ?23.61 including delivery. It is alarming however that according to the site my estimated dispatch date is 01.01.06! Does anyone else have this dispatch date for their orders?
        My Half Life 2 order says that. It's got 18th Nov on the site though, so I assume the order page is just out of date.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon
          Could someone list which tesco codes are valid? So far I've only managed to combine 1 code with the 10% off offer and thats for a fiver.
          That's what I used - I think the only greater value one is ?10 off a ?75 spend.

Comment

Are people using the ?5 off ?15 voucher? It says that's only for PS2 games (even though it goes through the checkout) and I'm wary of it being cancelled when used against anything else...

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
              Are people using the ?5 off ?15 voucher? It says that's only for PS2 games (even though it goes through the checkout) and I'm wary of it being cancelled when used against anything else...
              Same position as you on that one mate.

Suppose the worse they could do is just cancel the order? Dont think they would just add ?5 on without confirmation first?

Comment

Playasia continue to taunt the EU by listing a few more PSP games at discounted prices - clicky

Comment

Wipeout pure - ?11. I hate you play-asia.

Comment

10% Off Plus ?5 voucher code @ Tesco

Hi folks,

Without wanting to sound like a spamming git there is a promo on at tesco online.

www.tesco.com

Enter code - XX-GGLN

Get PSP games for ?23 or Xbox 360 games for ?30-?35 , P&P is ?1.29 per game though but still it aint to shabby.

Just thought I would share

Muzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Muzzy
                      www.tesco.com

Enter code - XX-GGLN
                      If you register again with a different email address, you can use the code again. Lots of ?30 games for ?23, even preorders. Shame they don't have Shadow of Colossus.

Comment

I placed an order for GTA LCS a couple of hours ago and although it says on the product page that it would be delivered for the launch day (i.e tomorrow) - the eta being shown on the account and order info pages (and the email I recieved) say the 2nd of January 2006, surely a mistake???

Comment

Originally posted by ObieT
                          I placed an order for GTA LCS a couple of hours ago and although it says on the product page that it would be delivered for the launch day (i.e tomorrow) - the eta being shown on the account and order info pages (and the email I recieved) say the 2nd of January 2006, surely a mistake???
                          Same here mate. A bit strange, since if it was to be delivered for release day to us, surely it would have been dispatched by now.

Comment

i phoned them up. and they said my order of re 4 should have shipped yesterday, they said it will be dispatched within in the next couple of days >

Comment

Is it just me that's been ****ed over by tesco? I pre-ordered loads of stuff and the cheeky gits have "held" the money out of my account. They told me they would phone me back and they didn't so they are going to get a right bollocking in the morning!

Comment

Far Cry Instincts for the xbox only 17.99 at play.com

Comment

Working...
                                X