Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toythatkills
    I asked if I could have a coupon to go pick up the game from my local HMV and was told this -

"If you wish to purchase the item from your local store, you would have to pay the full price of ?34.99. However, if you do this, if you then email me details of the Store you purchased the item from, and your receipt number, I will arrange for the price difference to be refunded to the credit card submitted as a method of payment for the order via the web site."
    Cool; I might drop them a mail too...

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
      Iirc, the Psychonauts vid has been around forever; certainly original XBox launch time. I think it's on that naff dvd demo disc with the kids with too many eyes/ears (and Alec Empire on the soundtrack) that was out years ago...
      Ah. I assumed that because it's a recent release, then it must be new... but I didn't know there was such a run-up to the title.
      The JSRF/SegaGT disc was completely sealed, probably fell out of a bundle or something.

Not really a bargin, but I bought Shenmue II XBox yesterday for ?9.99 at Game. Been curious about the XBox version, but it's pretty damn hard to find the game brand new. While this is used, it looks as if the previous owner played the game for a bit, didn't understand it and sold it, because the disc is near new. I'm pretty chuffed.

Comment

Yeah, finding new stock of Xbox Shenmue II is nigh-on impossible. GAME were recently sticking it out used for ?1.97 (I picked it up then) - seems they've hiked up the price a bit now.

Comment

Battalion Wars Gamecube US for ?17 at Play-Asia

Play-Asia is currently selling Battalion Wars for about ?17 as a limited time special offer while supplies last.

Battalion Wars for GameCubeCommand forces in the heat of battle, but beware. Clever enemy AI will adapt to every move.Hop behind the wheel of multiple attack vehicles: Pilot jeeps, tanks, helicopters, airborne gunships, fighter jets, transport vehicles and more.Take the fight to foes with a massive arsenal of weapons such as rifles, bazookas, flamethrowers, machine guns, mortars, rocket launchers and many others.Countries will rise or fall based on playersÀ tactics, and guiding troops has never been easier. Want to station forces on a ridge? Send a scout team to spy on the enemy? Charge headlong into the breach? Battalion Wars ...

Comment

Originally posted by the.rza
            Play-Asia is currently selling Battalion Wars for about ?17 as a limited time special offer while supplies last.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...on-70-pxv.html
            I like the artwork on the Japanese version (out in 4 days).

MoFo2

Comment

Pro Evo 5 for Xbox & PS2, ?19.99 in Game for a limited time.

Comment

Your mission if you choose to accept it, is find me a 1gig mem stick for my PSP for less than ?70 delivered. VG+ have it at that price but I'm sure somewhere will have it cheaper!?

Comment

i got one from ebay new for ?55 m8

Comment

Jammi,
                    Which seller did you use??

I'm in the same boat and want to get a 1gig card from a reliable seller.

Comment

Go to movietyme.com, try PSP accessories.

Comment

Got mine for ?51.40 incl postage from seller flashman852 buy it now
                        Last edited by Sony Fanboy; 23-10-2005, 22:02.

Comment

I went for movietyme.com for ?60 delivered as its a legitimate site, so no worries about Ebay cowboys and it'll most likely be here alot quicker than lots of these Ebay 14 days shipping from Hong Kong jobs!

Thanks for that, themanwithapc!

I was going to order a 2Gb off Ebay too for ?103 delivered but thought I really shouldnt! Just too much money for me right now really for a memory stick!

Comment

Taito Legends for PS2/XB is now only ?9.99 at Play.com

Comment

Xbox version is 14.99 - offer only applies to PS2

Comment

1GB pro duo - ?53.70 including p&p.

http://www.emartbuy.com/uk/catalog/i...spx?itemId=462

I've bought from them in the past and they've been fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X