Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(NTSC-U) Test Drive Le Mans on the DC is going for ?5 at Play-Asia. Any racing fan that hasn't played this, should surely pick it up at this price.

Comment

Some inexpensive run & guns -

Metal Slug Advance ?9.98 delivered.

Metal Slug 3 PAL PS2 - ?6.98 delivered.

Metal Slug 3 PAL XBox - ?8.98 delivered.

Comment

Thanks, been waiting to get metal slug 3 on the cheap

Comment

Slightly off-topic but won't be I presume, if true...

Is this a price mistake, seems cheap to me...?

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Capcom)
          http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-ba-70-tzb.html

Comment

$30 doesn't seem particuarly cheap to me... Is there something I'm missing?

Comment

I just mean considering it's a brand new ds game, and it's Capcom making it. Seems a little cheap. Apologies if I'm mistaken!

Comment

It's $29.95 at Tronix as well, so I assume that's the rrp.

Cheaper shipping at Playasia though, so still a decent price.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
                  Metal Slug 3 PAL PS2 - ?6.98 delivered.
                  Cheers fella, just the chance I've been looking for to pick it up

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman
                    Slightly off-topic but won't be I presume, if true...

Is this a price mistake, seems cheap to me...?

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Capcom)
                    http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-ba-70-tzb.html
                    Screw the price, just buy it!

It's a frikkin' sweet game

Comment

This week's special at Play-Asia: Musashiden II: Blademaster (NTSC-J) for PS2 at $15.90

Musashiden II: Blademaster marks the second chapter in the Musashi series. You'll play as Musashi, a young swordsman summoned to rescue a kidnapped princess. The journey, however, is a difficult one, as enemies of all types stand in your way. To survive the onslaught of foes, you must learn your opponents' techniques and use their attacks against them. Some techniques let you attack multiple enemies at once. Musashiden II: Blademaster immerses you in a comic book-style adventure by combining Japanese animation with dialogue balloons.

MoFo2

Comment

play are doing sly 3 preorder for ?17.99 which is less that half price (?39.99)

seeing as the sly games are awesome and in my opinion the best platformers of this generation it represents quite a bargain

Comment

Play are doing both Phantom Brave and La Pucelle Tactics for ?14.99 each. A bargain if ever I saw one, this was pointed out by some kind fellow on rllmuk and I thought I'd post it here just in case.

I've been looking for both these games on the cheap but they were pretty much out of stock everywhere. La Pucelle on it's own was ?24.99 only a few months back in the sale they had at play, so it's definitely a great deal. I've ordered my copies already and last I checked they were both still in stock.

Comment

I guess every man and their dog have them by now but GAME are doing Viewtiful Joe & PN03 on GC for a fiver each now.

Comment

Some discounts at Playasia - click

Jpn Rez at $12.90 = very nice.

Comment

I was looking for a new phone and found this offer...

Free White PSP when you sign up for an 18 month contract. On the face of it it looks like a deal..

http://www.buymobilephones.net/store...ls-18049.ihtml

Comment

Working...
                                X