Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Splinter Cell : PT is ?24.99 on Gameplay.com

Splinter Cell: PT

I thought that was a good deal.

Comment

Splinter Cell PT on all formats is ?20 at Game when you buy anything else, so with some cheap trading cards or batteries it's possible to pay ?21 for it.

Comment

You need to be quick on this as Yesasia will up the price as soon as the stock is gone:-

PS2 (Jap) Gun Survivor 2 with Guncon2 for ?16.35 shipped*

YESASIA

* free shipping of you go over US$49 in your order.

Comment

Originally posted by bowser123
          Splinter Cell PT on all formats is ?20 at Game when you buy anything else, so with some cheap trading cards or batteries it's possible to pay ?21 for it.
          Damn and its ?32.99 with Raven Shield on the GAME website!

Crap. ft:

Splinter Cell: PT & Raven Shield - ?32.99

Comment

Deal of the Day at Video Games Plus is Advance Wars 2 for ?11.92 plus shipping. That is assuming anyone hasn't bought it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
              Lik-Sang have a competition to win a copy of Winning Eleven 8 - guess the winner of Euro 2004 - http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3402

You only have the next 2 days to play though - closes Wednesday 30th June
              FYI the winner announced on Lik-Sang (Sadly not me )
              UPDATE: Greece has won the Euro 2004 and Christopher Kalanderopoulos won our competition, taking away the free Winning Eleven 8 game. His email prognosis came in three hours before the start of the first semi-finals.
              Only 2.6% of the entries were correctly picking up Greece, the vast majority of bets going for Czech Republic followed by Portugal and Netherlands, both close from each other. These statistics have been compiled after deleting all persons who had multiple entries of course.

Comment

Gameplay are having a (sic)"Super Sale" tomorrow from 9:00am. "Up to 77% off!!" apparently. There might be some goodies there, there might not. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

Comment

Appreciate the heads up Magnakai. 8)
                  Last edited by npg; 12-07-2004, 18:54.

Comment

yeah hopefully i can pick up some good deals...

Comment

The nintendo section of that sale is extremely weak. Xbox Halo for 12.99 ain't bad though.

Comment

i found the XBOX SILENTSCOPE SNIPER RIFLE (which can also be used as a shotgun for HOTD 2 & 3) on eBay.de for 39.95 Euros. i've just bought one and thought this might be a reasonable price for some Snipers out there too
                        Last edited by Uli; 13-07-2004, 12:38.

Comment

Siren @ ?17.99 PAL PS2
                          XIII @ ?9.99 PAL PS2
                          XIII @ ?9.99 PAL Xbox
                          Gregory Horror Show @ ?9.99 PAL PS2
                          Headhunter @ ?9.99 PAL PS2
                          Armored Core 3 @ ?12.99 PAL PS2
                          Clock Tower 3 @ ?16.99 PAL PS2
                          R-Type Final @ ?17.99 PAL PS2

Comment

Conflict Desert Storm 2 (Xbox) is ?15 in the Index sale if anyone cares.
                            Last edited by Halo; 14-07-2004, 23:04. Reason: I made a whoopsie

Comment

There's a new Dreamcast VGA box on play-asia for a tenner. Seems like a good price to me.

Comment

Game are doing Galleon for ?20 when you buy something else and in the sale Gamecube Resident Evil Code: Veronica is a ludicrous 99p.
                                You can only get Resi instore though, Galleon is both the internet (when the site gets updated) and instore.

Comment

Working...
                                X