Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillai
    Where from?

Anymore?

be quick no bangaioh tho

Comment

Good prices!

Bangaio I've already got but I was thinking whether I should get Powerstone 2 or not.

To be frank I thought the first Powerstone was much better and I'm trying to get a copy of that...

Comment

KOTOR ?19.99

130 or so left, with 11 hours to go.

Comment

Play-Asia have Battle Gear 3 (JPN, PS2) in their deal of the week for ~11.27GBP. Good game too, bargain.

Comment

Is Battle Gear 3 all in English text?

Comment

It's mixed, not really a problem. There is lots of katakana, you should be alright.

Comment

Is Battle Gear 3 honestly worth buying over Gran Turismo and Initial D?

From what I remember playing of it at the Jamma Arcade Show in Japan it seemed like an Inital D rip off but it was popular with the people there...

Comment

now that looks like a bargain to me. 8)

Comment

R-Type Final + Beyond Good & Evil (PS2) @ ?14.99 each from Wolworths.

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
                      Is Battle Gear 3 honestly worth buying over Gran Turismo and Initial D?

From what I remember playing of it at the Jamma Arcade Show in Japan it seemed like an Inital D rip off but it was popular with the people there...
                      Its better than Initial D It's a nice filler game... not like GT4 is out for a while.

Comment

Was Battle Gear 3 released in PAL land as Tokyo Road Race, or was that #2, or a completely different game?

Comment

Not sure, I think that was Shoto Battle 0?

Comment

Tokyo Road Race was Battle Gear 2

Comment

Are you sure I thought Tokyo Road Race was based in err Tokyo. Battle Gear uses the same mountain passes as Initial D.

Battle Gear is a far more technical racer than Initial D, you really have to grab the cars by the scruff of the neck. They are completely different and I them both equally.

Comment

I'll presume you're right and assume that the guy on the intro to TRR says 'Battle Gear' repeatedly for the hell of it

Comment

Working...
                                X