Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could anyone buy me a copy of world championship snooker for psp from woolworths for ?20? i can pay by paypal and for p&p

please pm me if you can help

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames
      could anyone buy me a copy of world championship snooker for psp from woolworths for ?20? i can pay by paypal and for p&p

please pm me if you can help
      hey buddy

i can help you out - let me know soonest and i can get it for you

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
        yeah i havent had any confirmation emails sent to say they have been sent

but if you trace the order - i've had 2 items sent

jurassic park dvd boxed set at ?16
        nintendogs chihuahua at ?19.99
        sorry to quote myself

just received email confirmation that those 2 parcels have in fact been sent - so you should get some sort of email from them

Comment

I reccomend you order "LOST" from movietyme, on big releases like this one they actually get stock into the UK and post from within the UK to you. Mine has UK postage stamps on and the return to address was within the UK. It's a clever thing to do actually, ensures your customers NEVER recieve additional bills.

Comment

Movietyme ain't that cheap though. I got Lost for ?20 all in from the US.

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy
              Perfect Dark 0 special edition preorder cost ?32.99 from Amazon
              http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...960768-4439617
              Thanks for that link, pre-orderd it for 35 including next day

But they have now put the price up to ?47.99 so thanks for the early link saved a bit of cash

Comment

Originally posted by cleandude
                Thanks for that link, pre-orderd it for 35 including next day

But they have now put the price up to ?47.99 so thanks for the early link saved a bit of cash
                or you will get an email telling you the order has been cancelled

i also got one cheap - just waiting to see what happens

Comment

My Wipeout Pure and Nintendogs arrived from CD Wow this morning which is quite good considering I ordered them on Wednesday!!

The code posted earlier in this thread is a good un !!!

Comment

i got a nanostray with cdwow discount code and it came in 2 days from HK! amazing really! a bargain for the price!

Comment

Not sure if this counts, but just picked up Super Monkey Ball Deluxe from Game for ?20 on Xbox. Offer is also on PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                        or you will get an email telling you the order has been cancelled

i also got one cheap - just waiting to see what happens
                        Yeah, well my fingers are crossed ...

Comment

just picked up metroid prime echoes for ?9.99 brand new in sheffield gamestation. bargain.

just tried the cd wow trick and it looks like it still works! cheap nanostray for me too!

Comment

I didn't see any mention of this on the CD-Wow website but I've been charged for all the pre orders I've made as well, I obviously didn't realise this was the case. I didn't mind them charging for the PSP games in stock cause I've had shipping notification, but I've been charged for every game I pre-ordered as well (GTA, PES5 etc). Is that the norm with CD-Wow?

Comment

As if by magic, you aren't the only person wondering this

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=46701

Comment

It's pretty standard outside the UK - near every single R1 dvd etailer I use charges at time of order, not time of shipping.

Comment

Working...
                                X