Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't cd-wow use WorldPay or a similar third party to take card payments? If you pay via such an agent you will pay it all in one go.

Comment

Ah well

Comment

cdwow have always done that, any problems you get a refund pretty quickly

Comment

Regarding CD-WOW, does anyone who recently ordered PSP games know what region they supply?
          I'm interested in Burnout Legends with the 20% off code, however I really want the EURO release and then if I play multiplayer it will work with other peoples games.
          The artwork they show on the site is US, however they probably just nicked it from somewhere else.

Comment

Well i bought Virtua Tennis and its region 2. Does say on the back that its not to be sold in the uk though! Worked in multiplayer with my mates UK version though, so its definitely an English UMD

Comment

Same here, says not for sale in the UK, but says licenced for sale in Europe. All my games arrive fine too.

Comment

Mushihimesama sega direct set (without game)

box
                figure
                phone card
                poster

?21.99 @ videogameimports

http://www.videogameimports.com/mdise_index.htm
                (look under video game mechandise)

already recieved mine in minty condition!

Comment

You'll have to get down there, but Game Focus currently charge a whole ?1.99 for preowned copies of Pro Evo 2.

Now, I'll fully admit that it's hideously out of date (so much so that I've not even been able to find any patches for it online), but two quid is a pathetically small amount of money to make your nearest Fifa-lover see the light.

Comment

There's no light with pes2, they broke that game so badly

Comment

you can find pes3 for 3.99 as well now..

Comment

Play-Asia's weekly special: Namco's 50th anniversary PlayStation2? compilation namCollection at US$ 9.90

To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company's founding, Namco is thanking gamers for their support with a commemorative "namCollection" game release. In this compilation, five popular previous Namco releases have found space, including "Ridge Racer", "Tekken", "Ace Combat 2", "Klonoa: Door to Phantomile" and "Mr. Driller".

Besides the inclusion of the original works, a new "Museum Mode" has been added to each single title. This mode contains (depending on each individual game): SuperPlay movies of the various courses, selected character illustrations, explanation of the planes and terms and more. This rare and hard-to-get special content should not be missed by any gamer who has loved the original.

MoFo2

Comment

^ Worth it for Klonoa and Mr Driller

Comment

Ordered mine. Bargain definitely!

Comment

I've got Mr. Driller on DC, GBC and DS already - is there much I'm missing without this as well?

Comment

Is that likely to come out in PAL land?

Or even for GC in any region?

Comment

Working...
                                X