Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UEFA Euro 2004 Portugal
    STOCK LEFT : 230

OOOOOOHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH

There seems to be some trend that it's going down by ten each time. maybe at 11:00PM tomorrow they'll have X-Boxes for a fiver but only ten available?

Still, I don't feel tired, so I might check if my theory is right in an hour. I'm certainly not looking at a spending spree in the early morning, that's for sure.

Comment

I was kind of expecting a 24 hour sale to consist of more than just two dozen sub-par 'Deal of the Day' offers, one revealed each hour. Shame.

Comment

At least we now play guess the next piece of EA ****e in the sales.

Comment

2am - Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (Xbox) - ?14.99 (?5.00 saving)

Comment

Next offer - Medal of Honor: Rising Sun for the X-Box, for ?15. 220 stock! (Edit: as previously posted by demon9k )

With that in mind, I can safely say that I can go to bed, safe in the knowledge that I won't be missing anything extraordinary during this morning. But knowing my luck, it will start spitting out copies of ICO for about 2p. G'night all!

EDITEDIT: 7-odd hours later, and the only game that isn't published by EA that is in the sale is Samurai Warriors (Koei, ?20) for the PS2. Saying that, there's a PS2 console bundle (Prince Of Persia: Sands of Time pack) going at ?20 cheaper, but considering it's a console it's hardly a bargain. I'll leave someone else to round up all the 'fantastic deals!!!1', tbh. (Edit: turns out my thoughts about Samurai Warriors was misjudged, please see DjSatansfury's post below!)

EDITEDITEDIT: new offer: Quidditch World Cup on GC, a tenner.
            ALSO: HARRY POTTER FOR THE PC: HURRY, STILL ONLY 235 COPIES LEFT
            Last edited by Siri; 24-07-2004, 09:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Siri

EDITEDIT: 7-odd hours later, and the only game that isn't published by EA that is in the sale is Samurai Warriors (Koei, ?20) for the PS2. Saying that, there's a PS2 console bundle (Prince Of Persia: Sands of Time pack) going at ?20 cheaper, but considering it's a console it's hardly a bargain. I'll leave someone else to round up all the 'fantastic deals!!!1', tbh.
              Aye ****ty overstocks

BTW, Samurai Warriors maybe made by Koei, but it is infact published by EA

Comment

Oh, I see. you learn something new every day! I stand corrected.

If it's exclusively only EA published games then, I can't see anything that I particularly fancy, apart from game flogging NBA Street 2 for dirt cheap prices, I only recall hearing good things about that one. Maybe i'm spoilt by videogamesplus, I dunno.

Comment

They have Breakdown for fifteen quid. That was meant to be intresting, albeit not that good.

Comment

I don't think it has been mentioned even though the offer has been out for some time: HMV are doing Soul Calibur II (the PS2 version I think) for ?7.

Got a copy myself even though I already have a JP GC version, to get a friend off bloody Tekken 4!

Comment

If you don't mind jerky PAL-o-vision, game.net has FFX-2 up for 12.99
                      Not bad! The only decent thing all day, if you ask me.

Comment

Worst. Sale. Ever.

Comment

My apologies for pointing it out a few days ago, so so sorry

Comment

WH Smith have GC Soul Calibur 2 for ?14.99....

Cheapest I've seen for GC.

Comment

http://www.dvd.co.uk/product.asp?id=EI20633 - Thief 3 (PC) - ?17

http://www.simplygames.com/product.asp?id=3317 - Galleon (XB) - ?23

Comment

Game are doing Galleon for ?20....

If you absolutely *have* to have it...

Comment

Working...
                                X