Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah mine turned up too, but the framerate (xbox) is shocking!

It's all a bit standard WW2 FPS really. Next year expect a thousand FPS's based on the Africa theatre of war.

Comment

Well I took the plunge and bought this along with another ps2 game called Spectral Force Chronicle. All together they came to ?13 including shipping. Pretty good price, now I've just got to wait a few weeks for them to be delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by krispyk

On another note its a shame that the CD WOW link doesnt work anymore.
        Thankfully I pre-ordered loads and have a few items from them already.

A big

to whoever found this marvellous link!!!
        Heh, that was me. No worries. I did the same as you though and still have Batman Begins to look forward to at a bargainous price!

Comment

Burnout Revenge ?19.99 (Xbox & PS2) when bought with anything else in Gamestation.
          I bougth a ?2.99 Xbox game.
          Might only be today

Comment

Saw this at dvdf, but on the hmv website if you add pro evo 5 (PS2) into your basket it comes up at ?14.99. Same for xbox version too apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by megatron
              Saw this at dvdf, but on the hmv website if you add pro evo 5 (PS2) into your basket it comes up at ?14.99. Same for xbox version too apparently.

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayP...;-1&sku=407998

Cheers dude that's a flippin' barg

Comment

Got a couple of bargains in recent days :-

1) Astro Boy : Omega Factor for GBA from Game for ?10. I remember hearing about it before but only just got round to buying it. What a game, pretty hardcore on Normal mode but it looks real sweet especially on my Famicom Micro
                2) Could be bargain of the year today : Project Rub for the DS only ?5 from Virgin in Leicester today!!! The had a few others left too for anyone else who wants to pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
                  Cheers dude that's a flippin' barg
                  Indeed it is, Thanks alot megatron

Comment

Cheers for the heads up about PES5, thats pre ordered

Comment

Thank you so much for that pro evo 5 head up.

That's a stunning price. Wonder why it's so low?

Comment

Originally posted by master chief
                        Thank you so much for that pro evo 5 head up.

That's a stunning price. Wonder why it's so low?
                        It's a bug. Hope they honour your preorders

Comment

They now have the ?14.99 price on the main PS2 page, so I think we'll be ok.

Comment

I've ordered it for Xbox too, think they'll honour it?

Comment

Bargain. Ordered the Xbox version.

They have to honour it unelss they remove it for sale from the site for at least 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Rushy
                                Bargain. Ordered the Xbox version.

They have to honour it unelss they remove it for sale from the site for at least 24 hours.
                                No they don't. No money has changed hands, they can easily cancel everyone's order.

From their confirmation -

This email does not act as a contract between HMV Guernsey and yourself. The contract will not be formed until HMV Guernsey charges your credit card at the point of despatch of the goods. We will send you an email to let you know the goods have been despatched to you, and your offer has been accepted.

EDIT - looks like they've noticed; it still says ?14.99 until you add it to your cart; then it's ?29.99
                                Last edited by Geoff D; 07-10-2005, 09:08.

Comment

Working...
                                X