Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those amazon deals have been on there quite a while (ordered them last night) i'm suprised they havent cottoned on yet seeing as they are 1 and 2 in their hot 100!!

Gotta be a pricing error even if COD2 is a reissue.

Comment

Spotted Devil May Cry 3 for ?10 in Asda earlier. Snapped it up.

Then spotted Super Monkey Ball Deluxe for X-box for ?10. Snapped it up

Then spotted Toca Race Driver 3 (which I've been after cheap since I missed it at Gamestation) for ?19.99. Duly snapped up

?40 gone and I only went in for a look

Comment

Thanks to tom-nook and Mr Ono for the deals

Chances are, the Amazon deals will be honooured. They are definitely a misprice, as the reissue has extra content in it, and will demand a similar price to a normal 360 game.

Comment

I just received an email from Game.net regarding an offer they have on their website at the moment. It's to do with them rebranding apparently.

You can get ?5.00 off any order over ?30.00 by entering the following code:-

GAMEDOTCODOTUK

You enter the code into the voucher redemption box to the right of the check out.

Not sure if there is a limit per customer or when it expires but worth a look I guess......

Comment

cheers for the tip

i just used it to preorder chrome hounds

can't tell you whether it works more than once as there's nothing else i wanted

Comment

Originally posted by debug77
              Excellent, I just bought that. It's my first order from Movetyme so does anyone know if their stuff actually comes from the States? I'm pretty sure my friend ordered an HD-DVD off there a little while back and it came in a couple of days from in the UK but is that their standard procedure or do some products come from abroad?

Comment

Originally posted by NekoFever
                Excellent, I just bought that. It's my first order from Movetyme so does anyone know if their stuff actually comes from the States? I'm pretty sure my friend ordered an HD-DVD off there a little while back and it came in a couple of days from in the UK but is that their standard procedure or do some products come from abroad?
                If it's something recent/new it's likely to take about 5 days. Not sure whether they ship it straight from the US to you, or ship to their warehouse, then ship onto you.

Otherwise, games are dispatched (if in stock) same day and are delivered next day from, their UK office.

Comment

Otherwise, games are dispatched (if in stock) same day and are delivered next day from, their UK office.
                  So, it's safe to order say "New Mario Bros" and avoid get import tax?

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy
                    So, it's safe to order say "New Mario Bros" and avoid get import tax?
                    Certainly is.

Comment

Certainly is.
                      Cool, thanks Geoff!

Comment

Order one at a time from them and you'll never have a problem (free shipping so makes no diff). They are my primary source for DS games now.

Comment

New Mario Bros. duly ordered.

Cutmymilk, I'll bear that in mind cheers.

Now I need to find the best (cheapest) place to get a DS lite (UK)!

Comment

All Movietyme stuff is free from import tax, whether you order individually or in bulk, it's all reshipped individually from within the UK

Comment

Nuby Mortal Kombat PS2 pads are ?2.99 in Gamestation. They're ****, but hey. El cheapo.

Comment

The Game ?5 off voucher expires on June 16th.

Comment

Working...
                                X