Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purpledump
    Well, I jumped the gun and tried the code, but it didn't work for me. I'm guessing you need to have the code sent to you, so that PayPal recognises.

The error I get (don't remember exact wording), "This coupon cannot be redeemed by this account"-ish.

Thanks anyway.
    Me too, bit annoying but nevermind.

Comment

HMV are doing a special offer on Thursday 8 June where you can get 20% off if you use this code at the checkout: ZC3962

Here are the terms and conditions for this offer:

HMV 20% Off -Time Specific Offer

* The 20% discount offer is only valid on Thursday 8th June 2006.
      * The 20% discount offer cannot be used with any other promotion, coupon or discount, including the HMV / NUS student discount scheme.
      * The 20% discount offer can only be used at time of purchase and cannot be used retrospectively.
      * Exclusions 1: The 20% discount offer is not valid against purchases of electronic gift cards, gift vouchers, e-gift certificates, event tickets, online digital downloads, nor against cost of any postage/packing and/or gift wrapping charges where applicable.
      * Exclusions 2: The 20% discount offer cannot be used to purchase Electronics eg Apple hardware, games consoles, games bundles or any other electronic hardware (e.g. digital music players)
      * The 20% discount offer is not transferable/assignable.
      * Normal HMV.co.uk terms of purchase and the HMV Standard Returns Policy applies. See online at www.hmv.co.uk for details.
      (Got this from Hot UK Deals)

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74
        Oblivion 360 (Vanilla)

?29.99

http://www.shopto.net/page.php?lang=...2EL01&matcat=1

Never used them before, so have no idea if kosher..
        I ordered top spin 2 from them at 3.30pm and it arrived the next day!

Comment

Hitman Blood Money from PA cheap. ?23 delivered.

Hitman: Blood Money for Xbox360Sick of getting caught? – 47 now has the ability to hide bodies in boxes and enclosed spaces.Hitman: Blood Money places gamers once again in the role of the worldÀs greatest assassin, Agent 47. When assassins from Agent 47â€s contract killing firm, The ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger more powerful agency has entered the fray. Sensing that he may be the next target, Agent 47 travels to America, where he Prepares to Make a Killing.

Comment

Anybody else get a dodgy email from GAME this morning giving them 1000 points free?.
            Then when u click where is says 'click here' an uninteractive version of GAME's website comes up with a black box in the middle. U click the box & u get the message 'Game Over'.

What a rip off!!

Comment

Originally posted by hell10n
              Anybody else get a dodgy email from GAME this morning giving them 1000 points free?.
              Then when u click where is says 'click here' an uninteractive version of GAME's website comes up with a black box in the middle. U click the box & u get the message 'Game Over'.

What a rip off!!
              I did this yesterday - it's a Flash game, similar to Pong or Alleyway (with the ball and bat). If you hit the ball up the screen with the bat, an image appears and you get ?2.50 worth of points. You can keep playing after the 'Game Over' appears. I think you get the points whether you play the game or not though.

Comment

Originally posted by Locky
                I did this yesterday - it's a Flash game, similar to Pong or Alleyway (with the ball and bat). If you hit the ball up the screen with the bat, an image appears and you get ?2.50 worth of points. You can keep playing after the 'Game Over' appears. I think you get the points whether you play the game or not though.
                yeah its a promo thing because they have just put the reward card points online im pretty chuffed as i dident relalise i had anything on my card and have just got another 2.50 added to the ton of points i had allready.

Comment

Have you guys got the link? I fancy 1000 points on my card since its free like.

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman
                    Have you guys got the link? I fancy 1000 points on my card since its free like.
                    If you're registered online, you should get the email about it anyway. I'll try and work out what the link is. I think it might be a specific URL linked to your account because it knew my name without me logging on!

Comment

I'm registered but didn't get any email.

Comment

Originally posted by Locky
                        HMV are doing a special offer on Thursday 8 June where you can get 20% off if you use this code at the checkout: ZC3962

Here are the terms and conditions for this offer:

(Got this from Hot UK Deals)
                        Excellent tip.

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a few 360 & PSP games thanks to this

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                          Hitman Blood Money from PA cheap. ?23 delivered.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-1f8p.html
                          Anyone know if this is likely to be in full english - ala Farcry/Tomb raider? I like to have instruction manuals I can actually read, as well as box text.

Edit - Just wondering whether or not its worth me using up the HMV code and spending a few extra quid, safe in the knowledge that I can understand everything.
                          Last edited by Daragon; 08-06-2006, 10:53.

Comment

PA have changed the boxart displayed on their site from the US version to the UK version. Something tells me they are PAL copies they are selling. The Asian TRL (also published by Eidos) I bought from them was actually PAL.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
                              PA have changed the boxart displayed on their site from the US version to the UK version. Something tells me they are PAL copies they are selling. The Asian TRL (also published by Eidos) I bought from them was actually PAL.
                              I'll go for that then, as I suspect my copy of TRL was also from PA. Is it safe to go for the cheapest shipping option or should I go for the box packaging?

Comment

I've never had any issue with the cheapest option for games in hard cases. I only pay the extra for stuff in cardboard boxes or jewel cases.

Comment

Working...
                                X