Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been completely fixed now. Its still a bit cheeky, being able to send email confirmation and then changing it after that still!

Comment

does this mean orders at 19.99 will be charged 29.99? i hope not!

Comment

No, if they change the price they can't charge you more than what you ordered it at. They'll prolly just cancel the orders.

Comment

but thats not a legal contract, they can still cancle your order / change it. due to offer and acceptence. they havent technically accepted your offer yet, all they have done is aknowledged your order.

Comment

Don't know if its been mentioned but Gunstar Heroes (GBA) is up for pre-order at play. 18 squids
            Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Comment

just won ps1 gran turismo japan for 99p plus postage from japan , theres a sticker on the front for 40 yen is it which must be about 19p or something

Comment

Looks like the HMV orders for PES5 will be honoured after all, good on them if it happens:

Dear HMV Customer

I am writing to you with regards to your order placed via www.hmv.co.uk for the
                following item:
                Cat.No: 4012927031568
                Artist: XBOX GAME
                Title : PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 5

As I am sure you are aware, this item was mispriced on the HMV web site at
                ?14.99 for a short period of time. Under the notified terms and conditions on the
                web site, HMV are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious
                errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our web site.

However, as a gesture of goodwill, on this occasion only, we are going to
                honour order placed for the item, but will be restricting this offer to one per
                customer.

Therefore, please note the following:
                o If you have placed an order for more than one unit, your order will now be
                reduced to one unit
                o If you have placed more than one order under the same email address, then
                only one order will stay active, and all subsequent orders will be cancelled.

Please note that due to stock limitations we are unable to guarantee delivery
                on the week of release, but will do our best to fulfil your order when possible.

Comment

Just got an email from HMV. They're gonna honour the Pro Evo orders, but only one per customer.

Class.

EDIT: Too slow!

Comment

I got that email too. I still think that they should completely cancel anyone who ordered multiple copies tongue I hate it when people abuse a genuine mistake just so they can make money on it. Fingers crossed HMV are decent with the delivery, i'd hate to have to wait week for it to arrive

Comment

Nice one by HMV. I'm sure a lot of people will be pleased.

Comment

If anyone is interested...I've ordered stuff from HMV online for years now and it's been fantastic everytime. Hope you guys get your stuff soon!

Comment

Brilliant! I didn't think they would but fair play to them, can't bloody wait now.

Comment

Great news. A fair policy i guess. Theres those genuine gamers who buy a single copy then theres the greedy scum who purchase multiples in the hope of turning a profit. Ha! To them this time.

Comment

Good work from HMV - excellent customer relations

Comment

Trauma Centre: Under the Knife for DS is ?18 delivered over at movietyme.com...

http://www.movietyme.com/catalog/pro...ducts_id=29871

Comment

Working...
                                X