Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the NAMCO version of the joystick thingy? It looks much better and has Pacman on it which is almost a good enough reason in itself to buy one. Here's a pic:

?22.99 from play

Comment

i read over at rllmuk(i think) that thats meant to be just as bad.
      i'm sure they ain't that bad though i suppose you could try it out and send it back if you don't like it

Comment

man that pacman one looks sweet, my gf is always after pacman and that would be ideal...although if its ****

Comment

Ive got that Namco joystick thingie , the games on it are

Pac Man
          Galaxian
          Dig Dug
          Bosconian
          Rally-X

Personally for me its worth it alone for Pac Man and Galaxian

Comment

As I understand it the Atari and Intellivision collections are the original games running on compatible hardware, whereas the Namco collection is a set of average remakes. Thats why it is regarded as less impressive than the other two.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut
              As I understand it the Atari and Intellivision collections are the original games running on compatible hardware, whereas the Namco collection is a set of average remakes. Thats why it is regarded as less impressive than the other two.
              Nope, they all run on bootleg NES(!) hardware. Apparently the Atari one is pretty bad, dunno about the INTV one.

Comment

Hmm... well the old TV Boy ran the original games, I imagined the Atari stick was just a new version of that.

I have the Intellivision one, I just haven't bothered plugging it in yet.

Are you sure the games are recreations?

Comment

Jak II for ?14.99 at http://shop.game.net
                  200 in stock as of now.

Comment

My local Game had The Thing on PC for ?2.99 when I went in today. I'd heard it's not too bad a game.

Comment

HMV in Basingstoke have the official GC force feedback wheel back in stock for ?13 again. INFO. They sold out at Christmas, so I imagine this may have resurfaced elsewhere as well.

Comment

Oxford Street HMVs has a few about a week ago too.

Comment

XIII on the XBox is ?13 is Game's deal of the day if anyone is interested

Comment

2 players choice GC games over at gameplay for ?29.99.

Comment

hi, http://www.videogamesplus.ca/ have got a nice little sale one at the moment.
                              i just got PN03 for around ?10.30 delivered, there is a small selection of games in the sale.
                              just though i would post it here

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut
                                Oxford Street HMVs has a few about a week ago too.
                                HMV Reading have had a huge pile since before Christmas...

Comment

Working...
                                X