Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavon
    What the? And yes, that is the error message that has turned the website upside down

edit: in case anyone wondered ,that blue border thing on the side was an msn convo I edited out
    I got that too. The 12 month sub was buyable, but I'm already stocked for 2 years.

Comment

Xbox Premium was up again......sat there hitting refresh, moment it came up hit buy, was already logged in, all I needed to do was hit ok...

And then this...
      http://shop.game.net/help/holding.html?err=default

Typical, ah well

Comment

Originally posted by jeimuzu_uk
        Xbox Premium was up again......sat there hitting refresh, moment it came up hit buy, was already logged in, all I needed to do was hit ok...

And then this...
        http://shop.game.net/help/holding.html?err=default

Typical, ah well
        That's exactly what happened to me earlier, i'm not that desperate for a 360 anyway.

Comment

Ah ya bastards, went downstairs for a bit forgetting about this and the one thing I wanted was gone

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X
            That's exactly what happened to me earlier, i'm not that desperate for a 360 anyway.
            Me either, I've already got one, got one at the 00.00hrs one but was gonna offer this to someone on here for the price of delivery.

There goes my good deed for the day

Comment

Is there another one at midnight or is that it? They could do something big like every 360 game for a tenner

Comment

Nope, the 11pm one was the last - thats how their last 24 hour bargain thing worked at least.

Comment

Anyone who's interested Gamestation are doing Odama with the microphone for ?19.99 (Instore only)

Comment

For those who haven't got this excellent game yet, Trauma Center (DS) is only ?20.33 delivered at Gamehungry.

Comment

Originally posted by Locky
                      For those who haven't got this excellent game yet, Trauma Center (DS) is only ?20.33 delivered at Gamehungry.
                      Or £17.99 at Movietyme...

Comment

Psychonauts on Xbox is only ?12.97 from GAME.

http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.asp...131&mid=327304

Comment

Taito Legends 1 and 2 for the PC can be had for the amazing price of ?3.33 each in the play.com 3 for ?10 PC game offer. They sell them for ?14.99 and ?12.99 respectively on their own

TL1
                          TL2

I went for Broken Sword 1+2 as my third game in the offer, but there's a load more titles available too
                          Last edited by Geezer; 22-05-2006, 03:22.

Comment

Ordered these with Dino Crisis 2, cheers Geezer!

Bargain definately!

Comment

Killer 7 for PAL PS2 for ?6.99 delivered. If you haven't done so already, get it bought.

Comment

Anyone know the deal game have on the white psp, i hear that its with 2 free games from a selection but thats not the case on their site, i'd be buying from the store but would like to know before i can get there. So whats the selection and is it ?179.99 with the 2 free games?

Comment

Working...
                                X