Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd buy from the devil himself if he was doing a cheap enough sale.

To be fair though, it's inevitable that these offers are selling out so quickly. They only have 30 or so each time and there must be thousands of people sitting there watching at this time of day. It's not surprising that they go instantly.
    Last edited by NekoFever; 19-05-2006, 18:24.

Comment

Halo Triple Pack...how boring.

Edit: Jesus, sold out already. Theres no way it can go that quickly... there were 40 in stock, hit refresh and it's 0 - gotta be people using scripts to get these tbh. Bearing in mind that people have to go through the checkout process too, not just click "buy", and then the counter has to update :/
      Last edited by Malavon; 19-05-2006, 18:54.

Comment

Not impressed, was logged out after i pressed Checkout.

Comment

That would have been worth it just for the map pack but yeah, I'm pretty sure there must be scripts at work for some of this. Last night it was taking a minute or so for each thing to sell out but now it's seconds.

Comment

So have the live subs been on?

I need to get my gold again and money is a bit of a problem at the moment.

Comment

Yeah, it was on earlier this morning for ?20.

Comment

Damn, how likely is it that they'll get repeated?

Comment

Originally posted by Myth
                  Damn, how likely is it that they'll get repeated?
                  Fairly likely - most things have come up twice. PGR3 has been up 3 times I think.

Comment

Most of them seem to have been repeated at least once so there's a reasonable chance.

Comment

PDZ LE for ?29.99. I got it for that much at launch

Comment

Gone in about 8 seconds.

Comment

Perfect Dark Zero sold out? Yet more proof that it's scripts buying up these deals!

Comment

There goes the xbox live subscription!

Comment

Yes! Got one!

****ing bargain, and my Live subscription runs out at the end of the month.

Anyone know if I can stick the code in as soon as it arrives? Will it just add it to the existing time I've paid for?
                              Last edited by NekoFever; 19-05-2006, 21:03.

Comment

What the? And yes, that is the error message that has turned the website upside down

edit: in case anyone wondered ,that blue border thing on the side was an msn convo I edited out
                                Last edited by Malavon; 19-05-2006, 21:04.

Comment

Working...
                                X