Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen from Paulos G on the Temp Forum.

360 - Earth Defence Force 2017 - 19.99£

Comment

Powerplay direct are offering PS3 Resistance, RR7 and Motorstorm for £33.49 each.

Comment

Originally posted by krispyk View Post
        Powerplay direct are offering PS3 Resistance, RR7 and Motorstorm for ?33.49 each.

http://www.powerplaydirect.com/mainG...a&platform=ps3

POW1 gets you a quid off

Comment

Play are doing the PS3 Hori Fighting Stick 3 delivered to the UK for £34.99. Not bad and I ordered one, delivered by parcel force the next day, shipping now.

Comment

Just had an email from www.lxdirect.co.uk. 10% discount on all ps3 bundles using code XX220

Can get PS3 60Gb hard drive + Resistance Fall of Man + Motorstorm + extra wireless controller for ?483.

They must be selling badly when things are discounted before launch! good deal though

Comment

Originally posted by Blair View Post
              Play are doing the PS3 Hori Fighting Stick 3 delivered to the UK for ?34.99. Not bad and I ordered one, delivered by parcel force the next day, shipping now.
              Got mine today

Comment

Originally posted by watusi View Post
                Just had an email from www.lxdirect.co.uk. 10% discount on all ps3 bundles using code XX220

Can get PS3 60Gb hard drive + Resistance Fall of Man + Motorstorm + extra wireless controller for ?483.

They must be selling badly when things are discounted before launch! good deal though

http://www.lxdirect.com/rf/lxd/navig...src=h_lxps3ten
                not bad that, or ?423 with 1 game less than the RRP for the console.
                must be selling really badly

Comment

Originally posted by mt50 View Post
                  not bad that, or ?423 with 1 game less than the RRP for the console.
                  must be selling really badly
                  Got an email from Play.com this morning promising launch day delivery if pre-ordered today Can only assume there's either a MASSIVE amount available for launch or people just aren't ordering them.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                    yeah my local one had about six games 10 days ago, look legit, just imports from Mexico, will post a pic of the boxes when I get home

Games were: Sonic 2, Lion King, Ms PacMan, Lion King, Aladdin, Jungle Book
                    Better late than never I suppose
                    Last edited by VR46; 06-09-2007, 10:34.

Comment

Last week I found Capcom Vs SNK for £2.99 and Kyaark Lineage for £1.99 in an indie shop in Chester. And I happened to have fiver on me.

Comment

2000 Wii Points for £7.99, when bought with anything else in GAME.

Deal of the Week starting today.

Comment

Originally posted by krispyk View Post
                          Powerplay direct are offering PS3 Resistance, RR7 and Motorstorm for ?33.49 each.

http://www.powerplaydirect.com/mainG...a&platform=ps3
                          Originally posted by Swallow View Post
                          POW1 gets you a quid off
                          They also have F1 & Motorstorm @ ?33.49.

In addition to a quid off for Swallow's code Quidco Members can get 4% cashback at Powerplay Direct. Works out at approx. ?31.20 a pop.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroEd View Post
                            2000 Wii Points for ?7.99, when bought with anything else in GAME.

Deal of the Week starting today.
                            awsome, is this instore too??

would this work with something cheap like batteries? and is it 1 per sale?

Comment

Originally posted by tom-nook View Post
                              They also have F1 & Motorstorm @ ?33.49.

In addition to a quid off for Swallow's code Quidco Members can get 4% cashback at Powerplay Direct. Works out at approx. ?31.20 a pop.
                              If you use the code BRINC3 you can get ?2 off and add 4% quidco to that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                                awsome, is this instore too??

would this work with something cheap like batteries? and is it 1 per sale?
                                Yes - I picked up 2 at lunch along with a copy of "Who wants to be a Millionaire Junior" on the PC for ?0.49.

Sweeeeet! Here's hoping for Zelda: LTTP tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X