Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 £399 instore, WHSmith.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
      It's showing as preowned and not in stock
      Originally posted by Mad Gear View Post
      Someone nabbed the last one as i was checking out
      I ordered 2 just before I posted on here and it was showing as in stock. Strange!

Comment

Guitar Hero 2 for 360 £54 here:

Best price I've found.

Comment

Kingdom Hearts 2 is £19.99 at Game.co.uk

Comment

taken from another forum (hotukdeals), may be genuine, may be an error

Went into my local gamestation today in Preston, Lancashire and i saw a sign that said Guitar Hero 2 For the Xbox 360 will be only £44.99 with controller if the customer goes into the store on the Saturday which is the 7th April 2007!

The orginal price should be £69.99

I thought this was a clear bargain! Not sure if it is nationwide but most likely it will be!

So get yourself down there on the Saturday!!

Comment

Gamestation offers PS3's for just £249 (With Trade In)

MC forum member Teebor spotted that his local Gamestation store in the UK are offering PS3's from as low as £249. In order to receive this low price, you must trade in an Xbox 360, if you trade in a Wii you can get a PS3 for £299.

Possibly a deal to some, not to others...

Comment

Originally posted by bignige View Post
                Gamestation offers PS3's for just £249 (With Trade In)

MC forum member Teebor spotted that his local Gamestation store in the UK are offering PS3's from as low as £249. In order to receive this low price, you must trade in an Xbox 360, if you trade in a Wii you can get a PS3 for £299.

Possibly a deal to some, not to others...
                So lets see I can sell a Wii for £100 (eBay price £170+) or a 360 for £150? (this may be a good deal if a Core pack is accepted)

Desperation springs to mind. Not really the deal of a lifetime is it?

Comment

Originally posted by AllYourBase View Post
                  So lets see I can sell a Wii for ?100 (eBay price ?170+) or a 360 for ?150? (this may be a good deal if a Core pack is accepted)

Desperation springs to mind.
                  I'd be tempted to trade in a prem 360. Was thinking of doing it & buying a black 360 when released.

Comment

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All (DS) is only ?9.97 plus ?1.64 P&P at Tesco.com.

Can anyone confirm if this is instore too? I've heard rumours that it might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Locky View Post
                      Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All (DS) is only ?9.97 plus ?1.64 P&P at Tesco.com.

Can anyone confirm if this is instore too? I've heard rumours that it might be.
                      I saw it in my local Extra store yesterday for 9.97

Comment

Hmv.co.uk are doing the lovely Okami for ?17.99! Free p&p as well.

Comment

Wii Zelda is £19.99 at argos.co.uk

reserve online and pick up instore or pay for delivery.
                          Last edited by VR46; 05-04-2007, 14:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Howiee View Post
                            Hmv.co.uk are doing the lovely Okami for ?17.99! Free p&p as well.

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayP...;-1&sku=529827
                            I posted this a few pages back but no one seemed to notice - criminal!

Comment

www.foxy.co.uk

Are selling Guitar Hero 360 for ?53.75 and if you have never ordered from them before then they will e-mail you a ?5 off voucher taking it down to ?48.75 which is bargainous.

Comment

Sorry for the bargain-less post, but neil2k...how do you get that £5 off voucher exactly? Just sign up and wait for it? Or go ahead and order the game immediately? Details please!

Comment

Working...
                                X