Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

play.com are having a spring sale, few bargains

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Comment

Not a bargain as such but cheaper than the ebay pricess; Amazon are selling Zelda Twilight Princess on the GC for 29.99 - showing as in stock at moment.

Comment

I'd recommend the Woolworths web site or a few bargains. I was looking everywhere for anybody selling a new PSTwo at the, I think, mythical ?50 price point. Whilst on the Woolworth's site I was surprised to see that you could get official PS2 controllers and memory cards for way less than some other places. There's some games bargains there too but also some (comparatively) over-priced games too.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
          powerstone collection ?15.97 from tesco

also hitman 360 ?15.97

worth it?
          I noticed Tomb Raider and Bionical Heroes for 360 were also both ?15.97.

Comment

Ant Bully for the GBA is a fiver delivered at game.co.uk, go on treat the kids

Comment

If you have a branch of 99s Store (http://www.99pstoresltd.com/) nearby, have a look if you collect Game Gear carts. The one near me had Lion King and Ms Pac-Man. No idea the vintage of these carts but they have an ESRB rating on the front of the box along with 'assembled in Mexico'.

Comment

yeah my local one had about six games 10 days ago, look legit, just imports from Mexico, will post a pic of the boxes when I get home

Games were: Sonic 2, Lion King, Ms PacMan, Lion King, Aladdin, Jungle Book

Comment

Went into Comet (Oxford / botley) picked up some cheap XBox games:
                  Morrowind ?1.99 SEALED
                  TOCA race driver ?2.99 SEALED
                  Full spectrum warrior ?2.99 SEALED
                  Timesplitters 2 ?1.99 SEALED

Looked like there were a few left behind the counter, but not many

Comment

Hmv.co.uk appear to be offering a fair few GBA games at very cheap prices.
                    They are doing the Final Fantasy games ( I/II, IV, Tatics) for a tenner each.
                    Theres loads of others as well.

Comment

Originally posted by krispyk View Post
                      Hmv.co.uk appear to be offering a fair few GBA games at very cheap prices.
                      They are doing the Final Fantasy games ( I/II, IV, Tatics) for a tenner each.
                      Theres loads of others as well.
                      None of them are in stock though so don't bank on getting any of the games

Comment

Originally posted by fallenangle View Post
                        I'd recommend the Woolworths web site or a few bargains. I was looking everywhere for anybody selling a new PSTwo at the, I think, mythical ?50 price point. Whilst on the Woolworth's site I was surprised to see that you could get official PS2 controllers and memory cards for way less than some other places. There's some games bargains there too but also some (comparatively) over-priced games too.
                        The ?50 price is not mythical, I got a PS2 from Asds for ?49 2 weeks ago. Cheers for the heads up re Woolies though. Not looked int there since the PS2 purchase!

Comment

Most Gamestations are selling Excite Truck for the Wii at the bargain price of £19.99. This might be a week long offer or something, so pick it up while you can!

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                            Most Gamestations are selling Excite Truck for the Wii at the bargain price of ?19.99. This might be a week long offer or something, so pick it up while you can!
                            Online offer is over.

Comment

Was ?20 in-store today (Burton-on-Trent)

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                                Most Gamestations are selling Excite Truck for the Wii at the bargain price of ?19.99. This might be a week long offer or something, so pick it up while you can!
                                I picked up a copy today in-store, just to let people know who don't get on with it current trade-in price is ?24 at Gamestation and ?20 and GAME, so you won't be loosing out either way.

The Sonic offer for ?24.99 was still online only, although both prices appear to be back to normal on the web now so maybe today was the last day?

Comment

Working...
                                X