Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reektan View Post
    Now thats a deal! Nice one.

Comment

it's gone back up to 39.99 now .. must have been clearing stock

Comment

Lair for PS3, £19.99 at shopto:

(or feel free to use forum banners and search for it)

Comment

Just looking at getting a Dreamcast again and looked at Play-Asia.

Brand new Controllers for ?4.81 and RGB Cables for ?3.55. Lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
            Word has it there's going to be 20% off entertainment (CDs, DVDs, games) instore at Sainsbury's starting tomorrow (Monday).

Might be worth checking out some of the more expensive items like Guitar Hero. Apparently doesn't apply to consoles, however.

1 week only.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=120202
            Thanks for the tip. Went down there today, almost everything is gone at my local. But i did manage to bag folklore and rachet and clank for ?27.97 each for my new ps3.

Comment

Aye, my missus works in Sainsbury's, so with her 15% plus the 20%, Umbrella Chronicles for less than twenty quid.

Comment

Yeah I went up to Swansea Sainsburys & picked up the last 360 Guitar Hero 3 + Axe for just under 52 squids!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti View Post
                  Yeah I went up to Swansea Sainsburys & picked up the last 360 Guitar Hero 3 + Axe for just under 52 squids!
                  You lucky get. I went in the same store for that.
                  Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 03-12-2007, 16:57.

Comment

Noticed in Woolies today that Metal Slug Anthology was only £9 on the PSP.

Comment

If posted already then apologies but PES 2008 on PS3 and 360 going for ?19.99 on Play.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                        You lucky get. I went in the same store for that.
                        Sorry mate. I travelled 30 miles to get that last one! I went to the Sainsburys down by ToysRus so I dunno if they had any left in the Gorseinon store.

They had the PS2 version in HMV for ?39.99 if thats any help.

I think this offer runs til the 9th so hopefully they'll get more stock so you'll get your hands on 1. All the best dude!

Comment

It worth me going to Sainsburys today? Totally forgot to bring my wallet to work yesterday!

Comment

Tempting this - I might fire down today and see how much I can get Umbrella Chronicles for.

Comment

Exactly what I was going for Yoshi Actually, come to think of it, I bet bignige has probably raided the one near my work!

Comment

See that plastic thing on your desk that sometimes rings, pick it up, dial local Sainsbury's and ask!
                                Last edited by VR46; 04-12-2007, 08:39. Reason: edited for clarity !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X