Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That should be fine, 360 games (even LE's) always start off at £39.99 at amazon, and can be raised later. Only cost £38 with NUS discount

For all you Pokemon lovers, VG+ are doing free shipping (international included) on the US versions of Diamond and Pearl for the DS.

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog View Post
      Lovely! Got the last Makai Kingdom in stock.
      I ordered my copy a few hours after this post when it read stock in 2-3 days and it arrived today as well as field commander for ?10. So don't be put off by the expected stock advice.

Comment

I'm in the same boat in that I ordered after they were 'in stock' and instead listed that they'd have a few in shortly. Well, it came today, and it's a second hand, opened copy.

Can't say I'm too impressed, but neither am I inclined to pick a fight over a fiver.

Comment

Guitar Hero for 360 (39.99 at amazon)

Includes Guitar

Comment

link me do brother!!

Comment

look 6 posts up

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                Careful with this. I purchased this from Game for ?4.99 online, received it yesterday and when I opened it, it was a second hand copy despite being advertised as new on the site.

I don't mind too much as its still a bargain, but its the fact that it was advertised as new. Think I'll email them this lunch time.

Comment

hmmmmmmm

My copy was opened and the manual was slightly ripped at the top. The disc was perfect though. I'd say it was more likely to be a shop stock return than a pre-owned copy. I think GAME now have a policy of returning overstock to the head office and selling it online. Which means the games have possibly been gutted and rattling around in a draw for months.

Comment

They still shouldn't be selling it as new - if something like the manual is damaged or it's an in store demo copy that's OK as long as they've told you before purchase. If they haven't it's misrepresentation and actually illegal.

What's wrong with GAME is that they break open open all the seals, handle the disc and manuals before sale. I've never understood why this is done. From a strictly legal sense none of their games are actually 'new'.

BTW The XBox Woolworths sell off seems to be winding down - at one point you could get Hitman Blood Money for ?3.23 and an official Controller S for ?3.99. I missed out on both those offers by a few hours :-( However Individual stores may still have bargains.
                    Last edited by fallenangle; 26-01-2007, 11:38.

Comment

Originally posted by superstarbeejay View Post
                      The disc was perfect though. I'd say it was more likely to be a shop stock return than a pre-owned copy.
                      Mine was definitely pre-owned as the disk has lots of 'wear' on it; mainly scuffs rather then scratches though.

Anyway time to write a snotty email.

Comment

saw guitar hero 2 ps2 with old style black guitar for £34.99 from my local tesco,
                        bargin now i have 2 .
                        Last edited by yesteryeargames; 26-01-2007, 14:44.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                          choicesuk.com have 10% off music/DVDs/games using the code SALE10
                          They are also doing some very cheapy 360 games. (e.g. Tomb Raider ?14.99, The Godfather ?17.99). Use the code above and quidco to get it even cheaper.

Comment

What's with this quidco?

Comment

Quidco is a cashback system - the discount varies but basically you go to the site of your choice through Quidco, buy the goods and in time you'll get some money back. For example, Quidco were giving 10% back on HMV online so I bought Guitar Hero 2 at 35 quid through the Quidco site which means I get 3.50 back from Quidco.

John

Comment

All the info you need is here:

If you're going to be buying from the retailers that offer cashback anyway then it's well worth signing-up. Really just a case of logging into your quidco account, following a link to the retailer & buying as normal.

Comment

Working...
                                X