Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cavalcade
    Lik Sang appear to have stock of Just Cause on the 360. Asian - but region free. About 21ish pounds including delivery. If you can't wait for playasia.

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?cat...ducts_id=9603&

?25.75 it says, would this get customs as well?

Comment

The ?300 Xbox 360 bundle with PGR3 and an extra controller can be got for ?284.99 from Dabs: http://www.dabs.com/ProductView.aspx?Quicklinx=4966

Shame they don't do free shipping though.

Comment

Originally posted by mt50
        Yeah whats customs like on lik deliverys?

Comment

?25 is within the customs allowance I believe - I frequently buy from PA region free titles, bought prey and farcry together in one order for just over ?40 and wasn't hit with a tax, despite the package being marked as merchandise.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon
            ?25 is within the customs allowance I believe - I frequently buy from PA region free titles, bought prey and farcry together in one order for just over ?40 and wasn't hit with a tax, despite the package being marked as merchandise.
            The customs threshold (in the UK) for merchandise is ?18 - gifts are ?36.
            Last edited by Geoff D; 26-09-2006, 15:11.

Comment

Got a Xbox 360 core + DOA4 for about ?120 at an Apple Store (!) in Oslo. Not bad me thinks.
              Last edited by MoFo2; 26-09-2006, 19:35.

Comment

Exchange rate must've shifted a bit then, I think I was billed 21.something via Paypal for it a couple of days ago.

Never been hit with tax from playasia or liksang, even for ?40/50 quids worth of stuff.

Comment

Cheapass Xbox and PS2 stuff in Woolies Meltdown sale - I noticed Xbox Black Hawk Down for ?1.99, Brothers in Arms for the same.

Comment

10% discount at THEHUT.COM for the next 24hrs using the code BARGAINS

Comment

The Gamescollection.net has Skies of Arcadia Legends at ?19.99 and Battallion Wars with a free memory card for ?19.99, they also have some other good stuff, found a sealed Thief for the xbox for ?4 delivered but that doesnt appear to be on the website (found it on amazon market place)

SOA http://www.thegamecollection.net/ski...be-p-1064.html

BW http://www.thegamecollection.net/bat...ube-p-622.html

Comment

Play.com are selling Gitaroo Man Lives! for ?17.99, whereas it's ?24.99 at Gameplay & ?29.99 at GAME.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble9
                          10% discount at THEHUT.COM for the next 24hrs using the code BARGAINS
                          Use the code to get 42 All-Time Classics (DS) for ?13.94 delivered.

Comment

Virgin Megastores' Sale starts tomorrow and they have all sorts of early bird offers on DVDs. However, also included in this deal is an Xbox 360 Core Pack with FIFA World Cup for only ?99.99! The advert for this was in today's Metro and is for the Piccadilly and Oxford Street stores!

Comment

Originally posted by simsini
                              Xbox 360 Core Pack with FIFA World Cup for only ?99.99

You sure it isn't ?199.99?
                              Last edited by jimmbob; 27-09-2006, 13:59.

Comment

Pinched from RLLMUK:

Early Bird Offers - from 8.00am tomorrow (28 Sept)

Band of Brothers - The Complete Series (6 DVD) - ?5 (from ?19.99)
                                The Godfather Trilogy (5 DVD) - ?5 (from ?24.99)
                                The Pink Panther Film Collection (6 DVD) - ?5 (from ?29.99)
                                The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - Extended Edition (12 DVD) - ?5 (from ?29.99)
                                Xbox 360 Fifa World Cup bundle (core edition w/ fifa world cup) - ?99.99 (from ?239.99)

+ new release cds, down to ?5

Participating stores: London Oxford Street, London Piccadilly, Edinburgh Princes Street, Aberdeen Union Street, Glasgow Buchanan Street, Glasgow Argyle Street, Leeds, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield, Bromley, Milton Keynes, Birmingham Pavillions, Liverpool, Bristol, Cardiff, Southampton, Belfast.
                                (Cheers Senorchris)

Comment

Working...
                                X