Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh it almost makes me weep, Ive just been down to the leeds store and theres at least 15 people queuing I tried reasoning with them that because there wasnt a regulated queue system that the people turning up at 7:30 wouldnt give a s hit about queuing and therefore their efforts were worthless, but hey, noone believed me, Im gonna turn up at 7:30 2mor just to mock them!!

Comment

I would just laugh if they opened up the entrance in the centre first rather than the front doors, the look on those at the front of the queue would be a gem

Comment

40 people outside Newcastle store at 6:30 this morning. So I turned straight back round and came home. Funny thing is that they only had 4 x-boxes.....some people are going to be very grumpy!

Comment

I was the 4th person there at 6.00 in Nottngham this morning. The queue did get fairly big towards opening time though. Luckily we all formed a nice orderly queue, in the order we arrived. I got number 4 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by jonpeat
            40 people outside Newcastle store at 6:30 this morning. So I turned straight back round and came home. Funny thing is that they only had 4 x-boxes.....some people are going to be very grumpy!
            You should of just stayed and got some of the dirt cheap dvd boxsets, even if you didnt want them you could sell them on for more.

Comment

HMV fun over, let's get back to just posting bargains please.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                HMV fun over, let's get back to just posting bargains please.
                Virgin.

Comment

Yeah that's what I meant, good job I didn't go and queue up outside HMV at 6am this morning eh

Comment

Region-Free Asian version of Just Cause is back in stock at Play-Asia - just over 25 of your English pounds, including shipping...

Comment

Amped 3 - X-Box 360 - ?9.99 delivered
                      http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayP...8289d96f9d6579

Use promo code: CT4376 to get a further 10% off taking this to just ?9 delivered

Comment

I just picked up Call Of Duty 2 & The Warriors for XBOX @ ?4.99 each from WHSmith!!.

Blinx 2 was there for ?2.99, Forza was ?4.99 & The Matrix Path Of Neo was ?4.99 too (but its ****e!).

Comment

the warriors is an ace game, it stays true to the film, some little niggles here and there but ?4.99 is a steal.

my local game in derby was selling nba and nhl 2006 on xbox for ?4.99 which is an ace price as the hockey games are usually aces.

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman
                            Amped 3 - X-Box 360 - ?9.99 delivered
                            http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayP...8289d96f9d6579

Use promo code: CT4376 to get a further 10% off taking this to just ?9 delivered
                            Back up to ?44.99 now!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G
                              Back up to ?44.99 now!
                              It's still ?12.99 instore though

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                                It's still ?12.99 instore though
                                Depends on the store though.

Some stores have sold out of all their sale stock so have put non-sale copies back on the shelves (at full price)

Comment

Working...
                                X