Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ratchet and Clank: ToD ?33.98

Comment

Guitar hero 3 for 360 is 59.95 instore at hmv

Comment

Thanks for that Wicky, Pricematched in GAME used my reward card+ credit and got it for £16

Also GAME are doing a free guitar Case with it , it appears.
        Although i had to ask for mine as I saw another customer getting one (They didn't get me one because I price matched the cheeky buggers :P)

Comment

Got Actionloop DS with rumble pack for £15 from shopto.

I love that place

Comment

Originally posted by wicky View Post
            Guitar hero 3 for 360 is 59.95 instore at hmv
            Same for the PS3 version too.

Comment

Wasn't well promoted at all (no signs in store), but HMV are doing Mass Effect for £38 with a free 1000 Xbox Live points card. Might have to ask the staff to look under the counter for them!

Comment

http://www.simplygames.com are selling Official PS2 Dualshock 2 and Official Sony 8mB Memory Cards at ?10 each in their Hot Deals (free delivery).

Comment

Originally posted by rjwtaylor View Post
                  Wasn't well promoted at all (no signs in store), but HMV are doing Mass Effect for £38 with a free 1000 Xbox Live points card. Might have to ask the staff to look under the counter for them!
                  You'll definitely need to ask if the staff are like those at my nearest store. Tried to fob me off that I needed a HMV card to claim them.

If you just want the game, then WhSmiths appears to be the cheapest at 32.99.

Comment

Amazon are selling what is probably the best version of PES 2008 (the PS2 release) for £18. Bargain!

Comment

metal slug wii £12.97

Comment

Originally posted by rjwtaylor View Post
                        Wasn't well promoted at all (no signs in store), but HMV are doing Mass Effect for ?38 with a free 1000 Xbox Live points card. Might have to ask the staff to look under the counter for them!
                        does the special edition count in that too ?

Comment

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Transformers the game - Cybertron Edition (Xbox 360) for the stupidly cheap ?17.99 at Play.com.

It says deal of the day, though it was there yesterday and today so not sure how long it will last.

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Juiced 2 (Xbox 360) ?19.99 Deal of the week at Play.com

Comment

Originally posted by Friction View Post
                            http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-...tml?page=title

Transformers the game - Cybertron Edition (Xbox 360) for the stupidly cheap ?17.99 at Play.com.

It says deal of the day, though it was there yesterday and today so not sure how long it will last.

Juiced 2 (Xbox 360) ?19.99 Deal of the week at Play.com
                            Cheers for that, been looking for an excuse to buy it thought what I played of it was good, smashing **** up always goes down well with me lol

Comment

Saw some good cheap PS2 games in HMV today.

Suikoden Tactics - £10

Shin Megami Tensei (think it was Nocturne, but not sure, it has a different name to the US release. It's a Koei release as opposed to Ghostlight, if that's any help) - £10

Kaido Racer 2 (aka Kaido Battle 3) - £4.99

Comment

[360] Eternal Sonata £24.71 in store at Asda

Comment

Working...
                                X