Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
    Choices 10% off games voucher

Enter LOVEGAMES at checkout

Just got ExciteTruck for ?26.99
    Trying to preorder Motorstorm and it's not working for me

Comment

Choices (again) have some good GBA games in the 2 for £12 offer. Ideal for kiddies birthdays etc.

Lego Star Wars
      Lego Star Wars 2
      Crash
      Spyro
      Catz
      Pacman
      Sonic Advance 3

Not bad for £6 each delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
        Trying to preorder Motorstorm and it's not working for me
        Not worked on anything ive ordered either.
        The email that the code came with does say 10% off "selected titles" though.

Comment

It shows a picture of like 5 titles...

Surely that can't be it?! Guess it's luck that I wanted one of the 5, eh?

Comment

BEST10 still works on ChoicesUK.com for 10% off.

Comment

Apparently there is a HOT misprice in Tesco's for Battlestations Midway for 360, on shelf price £39.99 but scanning on the system at £17.94!!
              Worth an ask, grab it take it up to someone ask them the price, they say £17.94 your in.
              Get in quick though as its bound to change VERY VERY fast, apparently was still in action today/tonight.

Comment

Just been to my local tesco, and it worked thanks for the tip m8, last one on the shelf i got

Comment

Winning eleven for the ds is $9.90 at playasia

So just over a fiver

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
                    Winning eleven for the ds is $9.90 at playasia

So just over a fiver
                    Nice spot, cheers . I notice Starfox DS is just over ?7 too, is there a language selection in the Jpn version?

Comment

John Lewis in Aberdeen had 7 silver GBA Micro consoles reduced from ?49.99 to only ?25 yesterday afternoon. Don't know if that was just this branch or a nationwide offer as they were in the 'clearance' section. Check with your local JL store.

Comment

Originally posted by darksteve View Post
                        Apparently there is a HOT misprice in Tesco's for Battlestations Midway for 360, on shelf price ?39.99 but scanning on the system at ?17.94!!
                        Worth an ask, grab it take it up to someone ask them the price, they say ?17.94 your in.
                        Get in quick though as its bound to change VERY VERY fast, apparently was still in action today/tonight.
                        The two Tesco stores closest to me have the game priced up at ?17.94 on the shelf strip. The woman I spoke to at Sale said she didn't know how long the price would last and couldn't find anyone who knew when they'd get anymore. Balls. I definately recommend ppl to keep trying their locl stores - its Game of the Week according to the POS, so the price might stay til Thurs.

Comment

My local Tescos has the PC version of BM in stock only.

Hmmmm.............methinks they've cottoned on early & pull the stock!!

Comment

Does anyone know how much cash/trade in Gamestation/Game give for B:M 360? Not trying to profiteer, just received Tomb raider: Legend this morning in a cracked case, want to replace it.

Comment

PC World Collect at store.
                              12 months xbox live + Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged £45.98

This offer is also working with other games, basically discounts the live kit to £27.99 when you buy with a game (dont know about other stuff worth a try with hardware i suppose!)

With the live arcade unplugged you do get a one month code also so thats 13 months for £45.98
                              and also...

Geometry Wars
                              Texas Hold'em
                              Outpost Kaloki
                              Wik : Fable of Souls
                              Bejeweled 2 : Deluxe
                              Hardwood Backgammon
                              Last edited by Family Fry; 12-02-2007, 15:33.

Comment

Advance Wars: Dual Strike DS £9.99 delivered at Virgin.

Comment

Working...
                                X