Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brando writes:

shop.game.net

damn it I wanted it to be Crimson Skys but all the same!!!!!! PGR2 for ?19.99!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by electric_warrior
      Originally posted by marcus
      Posted by Justin Thunder Lager

re Gamecube

Just saw it today 59 quid, everyone in the country should really own 1 at that price
      Mmmm? 59 quids , where is this fine deal?
      BOOTS

Comment

Yesasia have Tekken Advance for GBA for the ridiculous price of ?3.44 ($5.99) -
        obviously doesn't qualify for free shipping, but you might want to add it to another order - click

Comment

Just got PGR2 for ?19.99 even though iv already got it. Im a sucker for bargains.

Comment

Originally posted by mt50
            Originally posted by marcus
            Posted by Justin Thunder Lager

re Gamecube

Just saw it today 59 quid, everyone in the country should really own 1 at that price
            Mmmm? 59 quids , where is this fine deal?
            BOOTS
            Boots ? Does is have the Bonus Disc ? I guess this was talked about before I joined so i'll have a search !

Comment

Just noticed that play.com are selling PN.03 for ?16.99

Ordered it too!

Comment

Does is have the Bonus Disc ?
                Even if it doesn't, I got the bonus disc for free, by just asking nicely when buying another game (Gregory Horror Show, as it happens) in HMV the other day. Bargain!

Actually, I just asked if they were available to buy without buying another Gamecube; I thought they might be on sale for like ?20 or something. Got told that they were just promotional things, and would I like one? That'll be a yes, then...

Comment

Includes PAL Skies of Arcadia Legends for ?14.99 and Metroid Fusion for ?14.99.

Comment

Also have ps2 soul caliber 2 for ?19.99

I just spent the best ?53 of the last two weeks

Comment

XIII - Xbox - ?20 Pal
                      SimplyGames - UK's top destination for the latest PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, and PC titles. Dive into a vast selection of gaming consoles and accessories.

Comment

Toys R Us sale games starting at ?4.99

Cube
                        Box
                        Station

Note
                        Mary-Kate and Ashley Sweet 16 Price ?7.99 - Out of stock

Comment

Are there really cubes at boots for the price stated or is it an evil rumour.

Comment

*deleted*

Comment

Originally posted by ryodi
                              http://www.tesco.com/entertainment/computer.htm

Includes PAL Skies of Arcadia Legends for ?14.99 and Metroid Fusion for ?14.99.
                              I ordered a cheapy from the Tesco website once, and the game looked like it'd been dragged through several hedges backwards, covered in a razorwire and sandpaper jacket, and then assaulted by a group of malicious toddler devil-spawn. Play.com do a similar trick in my experience.

In both cases I returned the games with a stern note and got a refund, no questions asked. Nevertheless, caveat emptor - the bargain bin is full of "bargains" for a reason, and they ain't always shrinkwrapped and unmolested as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by kaichunyau
                                the bargain bin is full of "bargains" for a reason

I have used both of the mentioned shops buying these 'bargains' and have never had one not sealed as new. Don't generalise, not everyone will have the unfotunate luck you did.

Comment

Working...
                                X