Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rushy
    Originally posted by kaichunyau
    the bargain bin is full of "bargains" for a reason

I have used both of the mentioned shops buying these 'bargains' and have never had one not sealed as new. Don't generalise, not everyone will have the unfotunate luck you did.
    My copy of SFA arrived this morning in mint, if unsealed condition. Disk is in pristine order and the disk looks unused. I'm not complaining. And thankfully it's not in that awful Players Choice packaging either.

Comment

DJsatanfury

Please move as appropriate, wasnt sure where to post.

I was thinking about finally getting myself a GC, esp at the price of ?59. I've heard the rumour that Boots are selling them for ?59, however, i wasnt aware Boots sold console hardware?

As well as this, their website doesnt appear to have any GC's on it.

So the ultimate question is

Is this true, and if so where can you get them. Or is it a load of bollocks?

Comment

DjSatansfury marcus ffs

Comment

I have used both of the mentioned shops buying these 'bargains' and have never had one not sealed as new. Don't generalise, not everyone will have the unfotunate luck you did.
          Rushy, I wasn't generalising, I was merely relating what happened to me. At that time (June/July) there were a spate of postings in the PAL Gaming forum regarding play.com sending out returned stock which was in poor condition. It happened to me, and it could happen to you.

On the plus side (so I don't sound too negative) both Tesco and Play will accept genuine returns without question, and I've bought cheap games from Gameplay which were shrinkwrapped. I only wanted to sound off about certain companies who engage in dubious practices, I certainly didn't mean to whinge or put a downer on this thread.

Comment

The only thing I've received from play.com that hasn't been sealed is Fantavision. It only cost a fiver and provided you go to the correct GAME store you can get as much as ?15 in trade in with it. So it didn't bother me. They are a really good company and if you are not hapy they will refund you.

Comment

CD-Wow have the following Gameboy games that are currently USA only at the moment...

Sword Of Mana

Harvest Moon

Double Dragon

Fire Emblem

E-Reader

They also have these US Gamecube games.

They do free postage and don't do a DVD Box Office and keep you waiting ages for your stuff. A quality site.

Comment

Originally posted by bowser123
                CD-Wow have the following Gameboy games that are currently USA only at the moment...
                Thsese aren't bargains, merely standard prices. Isn't this thread supposed to show items at reduced prices?

p.s. sorry kaichunyau about before

Comment

Thsese aren't bargains, merely standard prices. Isn't this thread supposed to show items at reduced prices?

p.s. sorry kaichunyau about before
                  True, but add on postage prices and the risk of import taxes from other sites and these games are at least the same price, if not cheaper.

Comment

PAL Monkey Ball 2 - ?16.99 @ Play.com

It's been at this price for a while but has always been out of stock. Well it's available again

Comment

Cool, I dont have it

P.s
                      its 17.99 but oh well.

Comment

just got frequency for the PS2 and voodoo vince (xbox) for a fiver each in my local toysrus.
                        Also picked up J+D 2 (?20) and wipeout fusion ?10, so the whole lot for ?40

Comment

Sorry, ?17.99

I bought it at the same time as PN03 which is ?16.99 - got them mixed up

btw PN03 is ?16.99 at Play but I think that one's already been mentioned here?

Comment

Also at play Panzer Dragoon Orta is ?9.99

Edits:
                            Also Megaman Network Transmission ?14.99

Comment

I just went in to a Gamestation which has appeared in my local town, they are selling
                              Seitek wheels with pedals for the GC for ?10
                              and Williams ferrari wheels also with pedals for PS2 and Xbox for ?10 each...

Is this a bargin?? what are they like....

Comment

Play.com's January sale -

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

All PAL - some good stuff in there (& a lot of crap) - RE0 GC for a tenner, Prince Of Persia PS2 for ?17.99 etc

Comment

Working...
                                X