Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Papercut
    be aware, this is the DOS version, which means you'll be struggling to get sound working on a modern PC.
    Poo... Is there no way I can get this running OK on XP then?

Comment

I havent managed to get it running with sound in Win2k, so I wouldn't think so.

You could double check with them - there is meant to be a Windows version, but I've never seen it. The cover is from the DOS version, which I have from back in the day (?30 ffs!).

Comment

Virtua Athlete 2K (DC JPN) $ 1.00

Comment

Newageconsoles have Winning Eleven 7 for Jpn PS2 for the bargainous price of ?15.99 delivered - click here to have a look.

I just phoned them & they told me it's brand new & in stock - I've ordered so I'll let you know...

Comment

Saturn, leads, pad: ?26. (Dont know if this a bargain...seems like it to me when i think of what i sold my old saturn for)

Ummm, got it from Bournemouth, Old christchurch rd. Where Total Entertainment used to be if anyones interested. Dont know if theyve got any more tho...

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
              Is there no way I can get this running OK on XP then?
              There is a useful program called DOSBox that may help. It's not 100% compatible with everything - but it's worth checking.

Regards
              Marty

Comment

Couple of bargains for me today:

Gamestation: PS2 Thrustmaster Ferrari wheel - ?20 or part of their 2 for ?30 deal.

I bought one today and it's brilliant

Game - Beach Spikers: ?9.98 Good game but I haven't played it very much (too busy playing Burnout 2 with my new wheel )

Comment

Originally posted by johnjwaters
                  Top Spin Tennis = 12.99 in woolworths.

Plus my girlfriend got me an Xbox so: WIN!
                  You have got to be kidding. Christ almighty thats unbelievably cheap for one of the games of 2003.

Comment

Got this e-mail this morning from VideoGamesPlus.ca:

Hi David,

I hope I'm not bothering you but I have been told the price of Beyond Good and Evil will be 29.99cdn on our site soon. We are just waiting for our supplier to adjust the price so if you are still interested keep an eye out. Just keeping you informed and thanks for the continued support.
                    Sidney
                    Customer Service Representative
                    VIDEOGAMESPLUS.CA
                    That's about 11 pounds, might as well get ordering

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                      There is a useful program called DOSBox that may help. It's not 100% compatible with everything - but it's worth checking.

Regards
                      Marty
                      Thanks for that! Even if I could get it working it won't be any good to me.
                      I've had to take the joypad port out from the back of my PC that supported my Microsoft 6 button Sidewinder pad to make way for my TV card that I got at xmas.

There's no way this DOS game would work with my PSX to PC USB adapter...

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris
                        Got this e-mail this morning from VideoGamesPlus.ca:

Hi David,

I hope I'm not bothering you but I have been told the price of Beyond Good and Evil will be 29.99cdn on our site soon. We are just waiting for our supplier to adjust the price so if you are still interested keep an eye out. Just keeping you informed and thanks for the continued support.
                        Sidney
                        Customer Service Representative
                        VIDEOGAMESPLUS.CA
                        That's about 11 pounds, might as well get ordering
                        Which console version would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by charlie angel
                          Newageconsoles have Winning Eleven 7 for Jpn PS2 for the bargainous price of ?15.99 delivered - click here to have a look.

I just phoned them & they told me it's brand new & in stock - I've ordered so I'll let you know...
                          Ordered this when I seen it (Cheers ), and it arrived today, along with GT3 Concept (?5.99). Both sealed JPN versions

Comment

SW Rogue Squadron 3 going for the princely sum of ?17 on dvdboxoffice - http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/descript...+&pid=90041119

Comment

www.amazon.co.uk have Gregory Horror Show for a tenner and SSX3 for ?24.

Comment

New POP for ?31 (?21.50) in Dublin.

Comment

Working...
                                X