Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if its already been mentioned but Game are selling Ace Combat 6 (Xbox 360) for £30 as one of their deals of the week. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
      No idea about Conan instore. I heard about the play.com sale too, i expect my proggy to go bananas and spit the bargains out left right and centre. As such it'll probably crash, but you never know
      Yeah I'm gonna be watching play.com tomorrow to see what 'bargains' appear.
      Good find on Conan. I'm quite tempted at that price.

Comment

It's not a bad game to be fair - I went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised.

NTSC-uk review coming very soon

Comment

Game Full sale on by monday morning some pretty good bargins to be found only pc and PS3 gone on so far few below
          Juiced 2 PC 12.98
          Stranglehold PC under £20.00 can't remember the full price lol
          Will update a few when I know them

Comment

Scott23 over on AVForums is reporting that the Orange Box (360) is down to ?24 at ASDA.

Might be a store-specific pricing error - worth a look.

Comment

Tomb Raider Anniversary (360) for ?14.99 @ Play.com
              Beowulf (360) for ?17.99 @ Play.com
              Blazing Angels 2 (360) for ?17.99 @ Play.com

Comment

Seems Tomb Raider has been scalped at play and is now back at £24.99. Overlord meanwhile has dropped to £17.99 there, as has Sega Rally, so looks like they're still adding items to the sale. Will keep an eye on proggy during the day, any games people want adding let me know.

Comment

Tomb Raider seems to be back up. Checked 20 mins ago and it was down but there is a buy button now.

Comment

That Gamestation XBox 360 deal at ?150 is horribly tempting. Apart from this, unique as far as I can find, offer, IMHO these supposedly entry level Arcade XB360s are still poor value in comparison to the Premiums. And why on earth do they supply the Arcade with a wireless controller? That's got to add an unnecessary >?10 to the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenangle View Post
                      That Gamestation XBox 360 deal at ?150 is horribly tempting. Apart from this, unique as far as I can find, offer, IMHO these supposedly entry level Arcade XB360s are still poor value in comparison to the Premiums. And why on earth do they supply the Arcade with a wireless controller? That's got to add an unnecessary >?10 to the cost.
                      Probably less than US$1 to the manufacturing cost.

Comment

Yep Tomb Raider back at £14.99 at play.com, also Conan at £17.99 there.

Comment

It's the turn of the Hut to wade in with a couple, FIFA 08 down to the bargain price of £29.93 and Timeshift down to £17.93. Both 360.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                            It's the turn of the Hut to wade in with a couple, FIFA 08 down to the bargain price of ?29.93 and Timeshift down to ?17.93. Both 360.
                            Ordered Conan from hmv yesterday, but it still hasn't been posted yet. Does anyone know if they take payment out straight away as soon as the order has been placed, currently the status of it on the website says that Xbox 360 Game - Conan / Complete, will be despatched in accordance with selected shipping option.

Comment

Comet had a few cheapies in store

£9.99 for Sonic, GRAW,Saints Row and Top sping for £14.99, they were also clearing a thousand copes of XIII on the xbox for 99p.

I do warn you though, I'd rather be internally violated with a roll of coarse sandpaper than pay £9.99 for Sonic.
                              Last edited by EvilBoris; 20-12-2007, 18:19.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                                Comet had a few cheapies in store

£9.99 for Sonic, GRAW,Saints Row and Top sping for £14.99, they were also clearing a thousand copes of XIII on the xbox for 99p.

I do warn you though, I'd rather be internally violated with a roll of coarse sandpaper than pay £9.99 for Sonic.
                                apparently those 360 games scan at £4.99
                                Last edited by EvilBoris; 20-12-2007, 18:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X