No announcement yet.

Katsujinken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Bangai-0 off the man. Prompt delivery and good communication.

Comment

Fast payer.. Indeedy do.

Comment

I bought a couple of games from Katsujinken, great price, great packaging and fast delivery. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought Ghost Squad from me. Saves the President with fast payment and good comms. Muchos gracias!

Comment

Bought Gunstar Heroes Treasure Box from Mr K, very prompt delivery, and an all-round top bloke to boot. Recommended.

Comment

katsujinken ninja could probably kick my ass if i met him in person, but he'd have no need to as we've have countless good deals in the past, love this fella

hugs hugs

Comment

Fast sendage of PS2 game. Ta bra.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Katsujinken just sold me his copy of Harmful Park - communications were very friendly throughout, and once I finally gave the go-ahead (thanks for your patience, buddy) the game arrived very quickly & perfectly package. Thanks for a great deal ; I'd be happy to trade with you again!

Comment

bought a copy of darkstalkers off katsujinken, arrived quickly too thanks dude

Comment

This fine fellow helped me in my search for PS2 Jpn shooter heaven by parting ways with his minty mint copy of Sengoku Blade & Ace double pack.

I crossed his palm with some silver & before I knew it the game arrived on my door mat

Superb trade & a credit to the forum.

Thanks

Neil

Comment

he told me that he bought a new lukidatuv with the hud with a hud doovde player and he was after some huds

set him up with riddick - smart guy and a smart payer, good as gold

except i would get upto some crazy stuff with gold, he is busy eating carrots so he can see in the dark

Comment

purchased c and c 3 and bioshock on 360 from me, fast payment and great comms, no problemo
                          regards
                          jason

Comment

Bought a 360 RGB cable from me, fast payment, great buyer. Thank you.

Comment

Bought Ghost Squad off katsujinken for a great price. It turned up in lovely nick and I'm now addicted to shooting digital people in the face. Good times!

Cheers

Comment

bought sfa and gave me a free stick because game was scratched abit. nice guy and package came quick

Comment

Working...
                                X