No announcement yet.

Katsujinken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me Moto GP4 for the PS2 Japanese version.

It's arrived in mint condition.

A great guy to trade with and having already traded before with him before I would do so again without hesitation.

Thanks,

Stuart

Comment

Fantastic trade, really pleased with the game (R-type SFC) arrived quickly and in bomb proof packaging.
      Thanks will deal again soon.

Comment

Very quick service and game arrived in minty, mint condition. MAny thanks.

Comment

I bought a bunch of misc stuff, great seller, many thanks. :-)

Comment

Bought Puzzle De Pon! MVS cart - fast postage, 100% authentic SNK - Cheers!

Comment

I seem to be collecting all of Kat's Engine stuff, which is a quite a pleasurable experiance. Many thanks buddy.

Comment

Bought a variety of stuff at a bargain price. Great seller.

Cheers

Comment

I bought a couple SFC games from Katsujinken. Fantastic service and good comms.

Thanks!

Comment

Brought a load of games from this guy, the stuff came packaged up so well it took an age to get all the packing off lol! Friendly, and goods were in good condition as promised.

I have dealt with this guy a number of times now and always live up to his word.

Recomended!

Comment

ordered a few gems from the man - arrived super quick

Thanks!

Comment

Sold me SOTC for the ps2/triple

Game came quickly well packed and as described.

Cheers matey

Comment

Great seller, 5/5 Bought S.Mirage Trial for the Saturn and arrived safe and sound

thankyou sir

Comment

Received a controller through the post today and that reminded me that i had to leave some feedback for this mu**a f**k*r

anyway i trust this guy with my life, unless it comes to me dying and then i dont trust him at all

bought a few things and he threw in a freebie, a nice dose of cra..., i mean a sonic pstwo memory card

i bought a Super Famicom Jnr and i trust him that much that i havent even tried it, but i will be trying it soon and this post may* change

* probably not

Comment

Yet another fantastic trade. I bought MK: Double Dash!! and it was packaged well and as described!

Thanks, mate.

Comment

Bought an xbox game, great comms and well packaged. Kat was a bit delayed on the sending, but I'd still trade with him again.

Comment

Working...
                                X