Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

managed to get home from work early and i got a payment from Karl

the guy cracks me up - this was on the paypal receipt

Not a piece of a swing with a nail thru it or a patch of grass with dog poo!?
    I'd like you to send me the PS1 Japanese game as discussed at NTSC-uk.com please.

Just brilliant - ya fekker

Comment

Got Super Mario 64 DS from Katsujinken. Super price and item in fantastic condition.

Comment

great buyer : paid quickly & top comms.

tbm.

Comment

Instant payment.

Cheers china.

Comment

Always a pleasure to deal with Karl.

Comment

Cool, Cool, Coolio. Dis guys da bomb! Bought half a ton of Cube games of me for his erm.. Cube. Great communciation and instant payment have made me one happy chappy. Cheers chief.

Comment

Traded games with Karl, went very smoothly, many thanks

Comment

Friendly PM?s, prompt payment -- an overall nice guy; wouldn?t hesitate to do business with again.

Comment

Another great deal with Katsujinken, super fast payment, great buyer!

Comment

Karl was shipwrecked one evening and from the distance onboard SS Buster, i saw him send his distress signal which was some morse code and a flare which when set off wrote a big pink I'm ghey in the sky

so i powered my craft over to get him and i noticed all my SOLAS (Safety of life at sea) equipment was out to the playboy models i had using my onboard pool

all i had was super marioland and pilotwings carts to which he held onto for dear life until he was pulled free from the water

he was that impressed with his makeshift life preserves that he asked if he could have them and since he is my pal i said yes (?7 plus shipping)

or in the south park universe <chefs dad>three fify</chefs dad>

he paid....... and thats another story

good as always

Comment

Excellent service provided bought a game and it arrived right on time

Cheers mate

Comment

Sent me burnout 360, well packaged, fast and good price!

Comment

Prey delivered quick, excellent condition. Fast and friendly PM's to communicate. Highly recommended. Thanx Kat!

Comment

Bought Wario Ware, came quickly and well packaged. In mint condition as well.

Thanks a lot

Comment

Nice one son!

Bought Nanostray and did another splendid deal at the same time. Proper nice chap.......my sense of direction meant it took me about 45 mins to find his house in the "carterton crazy maze - aka new housing estate" tho.

Nanostray utterly rules.....thanks again matey

Comment

Working...
                                X