No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Ridge Racers on the PSP off of me. Fast payment. Great comms. Top stuff

Comment

bought N64 games off me. fast payment, good comms.

Comment

Bought the complete famicom mini set off Buster.

Immediate, friendly and polite comms throughout. Deal sorted in no time and items sent very quickly, and in collector's quality packaging. Items exactly as described etc

Perfect, and I hope to deal with Mr Broon again.

Wheelaa

Comment

He bought Madden DS off me, payment arrived very quickly but I stupidly forgot to include the manual. he was very understanding about the whole affair! Thank you

Comment

bought Resi Evil 2

super-fast delivery, and excellent comms throughout

look forward to the next deal!

cheers old boy!

Comment

Finally got a chance to do a deal with the legendary buster...

Total pleasure to deal with, fast payment and great comms. Recommended, thanks

Comment

Sold me Pikmin 2. Good comms throughout and the game arrived well packaged and in super quick time.

A superb trader.

Many Thanks

Comment

Very friendly, very quick delivery. Great seller.

Comment

Bought some gba and ps2 titles..easy deal, hassle free, can't wait to deal with BB again (ooops..I already have )

Wheelaa

Comment

Just brilliant really. Enough said.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in feedback, too caught up in what you sold me.

Good PM's, very friendly, fast delivery after payment was made - Will happily deal with buster again

Comment

Great Seller, sent the game out quickly, and well packed.

Comment

Paid quickly and always responds quickly to PMs.

Thanks.

Comment

Got a conversion of Shock Troopers for the AES from Jason. Great guy, totally trustworthy and fantastic packaging of the item {=]

Comment

Now i would like to give him negative feedback...................... (only kidding)

Jason is a great trader on the forums, this recent purchase was sent before payment received, and he knows how to package securly ( i swear he uses a 99p roll of masking tape on each box!!)

again excellent, and im sure i'll buy more soon.

jason

Comment

Working...
                                X