No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold him a game and then a few days later I returned the favour by buying a game off of him. Great communication on both occasions.

Comment

Bought a few games, the transaction went very well. Would buy from again.

Thanks.

Comment

Another flawless deal with Buster. Whether you're buying or selling this guy'll sort you out in no time

Comment

Your No 1 Your No 1 !

Another top transaction with Jase!

Comment

Good work fella!
            Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Bought a neo geo pocket boxed set off me. Nice PM's and paid ASAP. Don't hesitate folks

Comment

Bought some gamecube stuff from me and 5 snes games

Got a decent deal imo considering I gave him a free snes convertor worth ?15, knocked the prices down from what I wanted AND posted them FREE with SPECIAL DELIVERY

Then get a constant stream of replies from the guy moaning they were not boxed, Hmmm, Funny as I said in the thread some games are not boxed, Then he continues to spam my pm box for a hour or so saying he will be sending X,Y and Z back to me, not asking but telling me ?? Hmmm, again, I dont remember offering GAMES 10 day refund but the manner of the way it went and the fact he went onto the forums to slag me off for no reason other than the PO had mistreated his items led me a bad overalltrade..

Would rather dunk my head in a barrel of afterbirth than have to read endless moaning pms from buster, Sorry mucka, a D- ebay rating from me this time, and unlikey we trade again which is a shame,

Read the threads properly in future is my advise to you Buster!

Comment

Just to add, the actual deal went through ok on both sides, it was just what happened afterwards
                  :/

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ
                    than the PO had mistreated his items led me a bad overalltrade..

read the threads properly in future is my advise to you Buster!
                    funny how the items werent mentioned if they were boxed or not - i cant actually remember seeing the words **unboxed**

and the post office mistreating his items - just look at the photo i posted in his feedback thread

escuse me i would like some snes games okay is it okay if i post them in a safeway bag, yeah sure no bother

fecking idiot - would rather have my balls slit open and served to me with noodles than deal with this idiot again

Comment

Buster
                      Being abusive on here wont stop other people trading with me, Ill be reporting these posts as I find them abusive tbh,

You moaned and haggled like a carbooter from the very first PM, I was nothing but helpful until you told me I will be refunding you for games, if you had ASKED me rather than told, it would of all been different and im not to blame if your postie is a ex footballer with your post, you should complain to the PO if they didnt arrive in a sate not to your approval as they left in a better condition than they arrived to you in.

Im not arguing with you, if you dont wanna trade anymore fine but pick up your dummy, your a grown man ffs, act like one!

Comment

sorry guys but IM not takling sides.

Rubiq: Tbh, you should have packed the games in a box and not use the excuse of not having time to pack them. Everyone knows it suicidal putting games in an SD bag which has no packing at all.

again Im not taking sides and only airing my opinion.

hope you guys get it sorted.

Comment

True Geo, fair point taken
                          At the time, there was not any decent padding available but the photo in which buster posted up was nothing like they was when I left them at the PO to be sent, they had been packed in such a way nothing would be jingling around like a xmas stocking.

I would of refunded buster but he stated in one of his many many pm's HE WILL RETURN THEM FOR A REFUND, not asking, but telling.. That is what annoyed me tbh as its a bit high and mighty to be having that kind of attitude, but to make out he got shafted is not true, Buster needed to keep this to me in PM's but decided to go all public saying im a **** trader, thats his choice, he is the ONLY one that thinks so and ill continue to do 'Good trades' with the rest of the peeps here.

This is the last time ill be in this feedback, as its just making his feedback look more popular :/

Comment

Perhaps people need reminding of the rules of the feedback forum, specifically:

Originally posted by rules
                            4. This is not a discussion forum: disputes and flames will be deleted.
                            and

Originally posted by rules
                            5. One post per transaction and one response from the seller is permitted to avoid long flame wars
                            No one except the people involved in the trade are in the position to comment, so I don't won't to see any further posts from people who haven't traded in this thread.

Anything further should be sorted out via PM.

Clear?

Thanks.

Marty

Comment

Excellent seller and great comms throughout.

Comment

Bought 2 games from me, payment came quickly and easily.

Good communication, and always friendly.

Comment

Working...
                                X