No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another excellent transaction with Mr.Broon. Bought his "Bull**** lie" version of Breaker's Revenge from him.
    Arrived in bullet-proof packaging and fast. Always a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers again buddy

Comment

Bought another game off Buster - arrived in top condition as always, great game, nice bloke, will probably deal with him again as he keeps knocking out stuff I want to buy!

Comment

Great stuff - bought a DS game that arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. Would definitely deal with again in the future.

Cheers mate

Comment

Met the good fella in person today to sort out our wee deal.

The man's as sweet as a nut.

Now to organising a Scottish meet, methinks...

Comment

Bought v1.0 Japanese PSP value pack from buster. Was very warey of sending so much money to a forum trader. In this instance there was no need for apprehension.

Very quick delivery as well as excellent form answering questions, posting pictures, informing of progress and the like. Good, friendly, honest trader. Reccommended.

Comment

Got payment from this guy and it was via super fast PayPal!

Communication was smooth.

Very honest NTSC-UK buyer and a credit to the NTSC-UK trader forums!

Comment

Sold Jason some Megadrive games. Punk-ass bitch thought he could beat me down on the price, but eventually caved in and paid in accordance to my demands via bank transfer. Am happy with the transaction tho - would do business again - and enjoy the games Mr Broon - they are all excellent ; )

Comment

Another easy deal with Jason for a few Saturn / DC games. Paid by bank transfer, good comms all round etc etc, you know the deal by now.. Would deal with again without hesitation.

Comment

Did a trade recently with Jason, my PSP with 2 games, plus PS2 Sakura Wars, for his brand new Graphite Black DS with 4 games. Thanks buddy, i'm loving the DS, especially Naruto 3 and Another Code.

Talk to you soon. Cheers.

Comment

Sold Jason a Saturn game - Friendly guy & quick payment by bank transfer. Would be happy to deal with again.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Bought some gamecube games from me:

Quick payment and very friendly,

many thanks!

Comment

Instant Payment, Excellent Communication and a friendly guy to boot.

Recommended

Comment

Top Seller

Kept me informed of the transaction every step of the way

item in trebor condition

and the man cant half pack an item

do not hesitate to trade with the man.

Comment

Fast payment, and friendly PM's I was gutted when my PC engine arrived broken at his place, but we agreed on me sending a bunch more games to make up for it.

If anyone knows how to fix PC engines that give a "White screen" 50% of the time, PM this man!

C_S

Comment

Another good deal - this time bought a N64 game. Fast payment as usual.
                                Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X