buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great deal with Jason.

Did a trade for his Biohazard double pack.

Great comms, super fast delivery and bomb proof packaging!

Cheers fella.(^_^)

Comment

Jason acutally took shore leave to make sure i got his spare Metroid DS asap. He really is the Mr Miyagi of NTSC - simply teh best!

Comment

Bought some GBA games from me, superb trader as always.

Cheers again.

Comment

Jason sold me a lovely sealed copy of MGS3 Subsistence (US PS2), bargain price to boot.

PMs were fast and friendly, Game arrived super fast, and well packed - not forgetting he doesn't even have my cash yet as the transfer is still going through!!

100/10 for Buster, I will certainly buy from him again! (Seems like EVERYONE else on the forum has already, so I am glad to join the group )

Cheers!!

Comment

Item arrived in a timely manner and in great condition.

Many thanks.

Comment

bought Ocarina Of Time of Jason, arrived rather promptly and was cheap as chips to boot!.. cheers fella

Comment

Bought 2 PSP games from Jason. Super packaging and fast delivery

This man is a super trader

Comment

Another top trade with a top man, do not hesitate to buy from this guy.

Comment

I sold Jason a Garegga strategy guide+DVD set. As usual comms were great and he paid at the agreed time. Cheers for another great trade

Comment

Quick payer, responded promptly to PM's, a gentleman. Top notch.

Comment

Paid promptly once a price was agreed. Cheers

Comment

WOW SUPER FAST TRANSACTION A CREDIT TO THE FORUM GREAT TRADER!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++

.. er.. I mean, the Dreamcast Arcade Stick that Jason sold me arrived extremely promptly indeed - of a recent batch of online purchases, it's one of the last things I bought, but the first to arrive I highly recommend trading with him.

Comment

Would defineteley deal with Jason again. I bought mgs3 LE of him. Well packaged, swift delivery and very honest. Seems like a nice guy too.

Comment

Bought a DS pouch off of him, was sent out straight away and item was perfect, top guy.

Comment

Jayce is one of the best around, traded both buying and selling, never had any problems, helpful in PM's and either pays promptly or sends items promptly, what more could you ask for! Thank you mate

Comment

Working...
                                X