buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teh Buster comes good again !

NICO DVD, wot I bought from Buster, delivered in record time in excellent condition as he said it was.

Top trader.

Comment

Paid for some NGPC games when he said he would. No problems whatsoever! Another smooth transaction with the dashing Jason.

Comment

Had a DS off Jason. He sent it to me before cleared payment was recieved, and it was in mint nick as described. You may have to watch your back when he is around, and occasionally the items arrive with barnacles on them, but as usual the Broon-ster comes up double trumps.

Comment

Jason bought some more Psone games off me. As always payment was super fast with freindly Pm's.

Thanks!

Comment

Bought Parasite Eve 2 off Buster which arrived very quickly and was in great condition.

Thanks again mate!

Comment

Again Bought even more games from jason, he even sent out early for me!

Top Bloke never hesitate to deal with!

Comment

Jason was kind enough to sell me Super Mario World & some Pilot Wings for a couple of quid including delivery...

Bargain methinks onto a winner here eh!?

Next day a knock at the door and there is this postal geezer with a small package! Obviously I jumped on it "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!"

To my dismay there were these to official Super Nintendo carts? Pilotwings & SMW.... In great condition *Pfft*

Upon PM'ing J he said:
                Originally posted by buster_broon *ArRRggggh jim lad*
                Karl under no circumstances did I promise to sell you a distant planet called "Super Mario World"? Neither did I grant you magic powers to fly, with a new syle of pantyliners called "Pilotwings"?

They were teh SNES games crazy fool!
                Yeah, ok whateva THANKS! 8)

Comment

Jason was kind enough to donate a Snes to my cause for the price of postage, as always and as i have said many a time - he is a great guy to deal with, Thxs

Regards

Scott

Comment

flawless once again , cheers jase

Comment

Bought a GBA Micro off buster_broon .. best packaging I ever did see and all minty mint. A pleasure to deal with!

Comment

Bought LocoRoco from Jayce, just the other day and surprise surprise it is here already. Always efficent, good comms, can't fault Jayce as a trader, first class, thank you buddy

Comment

A really top service.

I've been a long time lurker on these boards (5+ years) but only got around to joining last week.

My first ever post was in the wanted section as I was after mint/near mint PSP copies of:

Densha de Go Chuuousenhen (Chou Line) Japanese version.

and

Densha de Go Osaka Kanjousenhen (Osaka Loop Line) Japanese version.

Within in an hour of my post Jason had replied to say he probably had what I wanted and provided pictures of the games for me. Suffice to say they were exactly what I wanted and a deal was struck.

The games arrived this morning and the condition of the games can only be described as perfect with one still sealed and the other in mint condition.

During the whole transaction Jason was very helpful, sourcing the pictures while I was still trying to find examples for him. His PM's were very friendly and he let me choose the payment and postage methods.

Thanks again for all your help.

Comment

Bought a Micro off him. Arrived in super quick time after some healthy, friendly haggling and I'm very pleased.

Cheers matey.

Comment

Bought Star Soldier from Jason, second PSP game within a week, arrived very quick and you cannot fault Jayce, Thanks mate, Darren.

Comment

Bought a Jap Famicom GBA Micro from him. Did me a good deal on the postage and sent it the next possible day he could, meaning I had it the following day. Item as described, no problems at all, excellent comms throughout. Will deal with again without hesitation.

Cheers mate.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X