No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a gamecube from Buster. Excellent condition with fast delivery. Thanks

Comment

bought a DS game (kirby) - fast delivery, no probs at all - excellent

Comment

Brought Lumines from him on PSP - fast delivery, great comms, good bloke - top seller

Comment

Bought Nanostray, arrived quickly and with no problems as usual. Cheers mate!

Comment

I bought Castlevania, good service as always.

Comment

Another fantastic trade with Jase, who's totally reliable.
              ^_^

Comment

sold rabbit for the saturn (and matrimelee a few weeks ago)

paid straight away cheers

Comment

Bought a Chun Li PS2 Pad from Buster, the pad was mint and well packed. super stuff as always

Comment

Bought PSP game. Good communication and fast delivery as usual. Recommended of course.

Comment

Bought a few DC games. Everything in perfect condition and posted quickly as always. Top stuff!

Comment

Bought a PS2 game - excellent comms, delivery and packaging. Item was exactly as stated and in tip top condition.

Comment

I bought a switched GC and a JPN DC game off Buster, both items arrived safely and packed with more bubble wrap and foam wotsits than is healthy. ^_^

Ta buster.

Comment

Bought some PCE goodness from Jason.

Evrything arrived fast and was very well packaged, he was good enough to put up with my ever increasing order, and was even kind enough to chuck in a freebie. Always good banter in his messages as well.

Thanks again,

Stuart.

Comment

Got Okami from this seller. Top stuff all round really. No complaints from me. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again in the future. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought some PCE stuff from buster. Smooth deal, quickly posted, well packaged. Highly recommended.

Comment

Working...
                                X