buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased a Gamecube game from Buster!

Great trader as always, great comms, great games, great everything really!

I simply cannot fault this man

Cheers matey!

Comment

Already knew he was a top bloke from his posts (Oh my the ass licking) .
      But A1 service when it came to the price and posting on my Mega CD game .

Comment

Just to reiterate what everyone else has said... great service and A+ price for GBA Prince of Persia - good job all round, cheers buster!

Comment

bought two games off me again paid straight away

Comment

........... continues to wait for that bad deal, this guy is too damn good.

Regards

Scott

Comment

Yet again another demonstration of the skill of shaolin

Against all the odds master J managed to....
              A: sell me a game
              B: get me to actually pay the asking price
              C: persuade the posty to find my house, whilst ensuring he was wearing spec ops night vision goggles!

Dont know how you do it sir but keep up the good work

You may want to speak to the posty again? There were some real risky moments & very treacherous conditions! Like rain and this MASSIVE puddle?

Comment

Bought some PCE games from, arrived sweet to withstan nuclear war.

The included bottle of Buckfast was just an nice but uneccessary touch.

Comment

Bought some GC games and a MC from me - paid very quickly - a pleasure to do business with as usual - cheers

Comment

Buster came up trumps with something I had been after for a while.

Great service all arrived mega quick & is exactly what I'd hoped.

Very nice guy to deal with.

Neil

Comment

What can I say that hasn't been said already?!

Jason delivers time and time again. He read my plight that I was unable to source a copy of Guitar Hero 2 with Guitar for my US PS2, and swept down from on high like the hero he is to help me!

Buster sold me he brand new copy at cost, because he was busy (saving the world and getting games to all I bet! ).

Who am I to complain, loads of friendly PMS game arrived in AMAZING condition!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's BUSTER!!

Thanks very much mate you are a legend

Comment

Buster bought RR6 from me. Fast payment and an Excellent buyer.

Comment

Bought a couple of dreamcast bits and bobs off Buster, excellent as usual thanks mate

Comment

Bought a rather nice item, which arrived quickly and was packaged superbly

Cheers

Comment

Traded games with Jason, everything went very smoothly. I must echo the comments about his packaging - extremely well protected. Hope we'll be trading again.

Comment

Who, in the name of God, doesn't know that broon is the high king of traders? Always, always perfect. I have cast aside my religion and made a little shrine to him. Perfect trader.

Comment

Working...
                                X