Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the best, nuff said.

Comment

Bought Brave Fencer Musashiden for the PSX. Not only fast shipping, great packaging and great comms, but even sold it for cheaper than it should have been as there was an error in the sale thread.

Cheers!

Comment

As always, quick PM replies and prompt payment. Always a pleasure.

Comment

Rumble slags arrived sealed and super quick, top fella!

Comment

Buster bought a good handfull of GC offa me thanks for that bud super smooth nice one 10/10

Comment

Quick reply to PMs and just as quick payment, thanks!

Comment

Another great trade with Jason,

Sold me 3 Japanese PS2 titles. All arrived in great condition and were carefully packaged for shipping, couldn't ask for more from this guy.

One of the best here.

Stuart

Comment

Bought a couple of PS2 games from Jason. Smooth transaction as usual

Comment

I bought the following games from Jason: Spikeout: battlestreet, Donkey Kong 64, Axelay, Starfox.
                    All games arrived fantastically packaged and in the condition stated in. I?ve bought a few things from Jason now and I?ve never had any problems what so ever.

Comment

Bought a Official 6 button fighter pad for the Megadrive. Fast shipping & great packing as always.

Comment

Greatest guy who i've never drank with?
                        I forgot to send his pad hoping that he'd pop round & kick my arse... But he said he wouldn't as he had just had his nails done

And could I send it later...

Anyway the outcome was I J so i'l send it asap buddy, and try to see us southern folk eh

Comment

must agree with everyone here, popped round to jason's house to pick up a mega drive, the guys a star!

Comment

Another excellent deal from Jason as I completed my Taito Memories collection on PS2, even though I could just play all the games in MAME.

If he doesn't get laid off on account of his dodgy arse or guts or whatever it is, he will be moving down here soon so I hope to have a beer with him and find out more about the man who has more feedback than a Sonic Youth concert.

I am betting he cannot handle his beer.

Comment

As ever items arrived in good time well wrapped what more can i say but thank you jason, kind regards george. 10/10

Comment

Bought a Super Famicom game from Buster and received it quickly and very well packaged. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X