No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got the game a while back, very well packaged and in great condition! sorry i havent left you feed back earlier. thank you very much for an awesome game!

Comment

Next-day delivery, game in excellent condition, safe and secure packaging... BB is one of the best traders you could hope to do business with on the forums. Highly, highly recommended.

Comment

buster_broon has bought a few things off me this past week, a Slim US PS2 and a few games which handily finished off a for sale thread for me nicely.

Paid instantly for everything, friendly PM's all round and an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Top man. Btw mate, I left that 2006 PA voucher in on purpose, enjoy

Comment

I bought a couple of games from Jason and they arrived super fast. Top work fella

Comment

Bought a few games of me recently and was a pleasure to deal with all round. Great comms and nice guy. Hope to buy/sell/trade with in the future

Comment

Jason bought The Club PS3 from me. Paid quickly and his PM's are always fast and friendly. Highly recommended

Comment

Bought some PS1 games from buster, all arrived in good time, packaged very well, exactly as described and friendly comms as well.

Comment

Same as above. Bought three ps1 games which arrived super quick, well packaged and good comms. Can't be faulted. Top seller.

Comment

Done the now weekly deal with Buster.

Good as gold.

Comment

Brought my PSone and Ridge Racer Type 4 off of me, he paid instantly and was very polite through comm's.

Another positive feedback to add to his gigantic list!

Thanks very much!

Comment

Bought a DS off me. Mega rapid payment by bank transfer.

Comment

Broon rocks, simple as
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Fast payment and friendly comm's. Smooth transaction

Thanks

Comment

No problems Dealing with Jason as per usual.

Cheers buddy.

Comment

Sold buster broon 3 JPN Wii games, great comms and fast payment, a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                                X