No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought a good few things from the latest sale - everything arrived well packaged and in great shape. Thanks

Comment

Bought a mixed lot of 16/32bit games and some hardware from Jason. Great prices/comms, apocalypse-proof packaging and super generous in covering half the expensive shipping (not to mention the packaging costs) & offering something free for the PCE.

Top class trader and a great guy to deal with. Thanks!

Comment

Bought a few bits off Jason, a flawless trade that was so good infact I went back for some more! Superb trader. Cheers mate!

Comment

Jason bought my 3 day old copy of LolliChain from me.

Quick payment and great comms as usual.

Great stuff!!

Comment

Had 2 dealings with Jason during his mega super hyper sale.

Awesome stuff's, everything arrived mega quick & minty fresh.

Only problem is I don't have more money to spend with him so I can buy more of his awesome shizzle

Anyway he's super awesome & everyone should give him money.

Neil

Comment

Bought some items and not only did they arrive quickly but I'm sure the packaging could survive most natural disasters. An excellent transaction all round, cheers dude.

Comment

Superior packaging and next day delivery. TBH I expected nothing less from Jason. The man cannot be faulted.

Thumbs up
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Jason sold me some DC games that turned up extremely quickly, looking as new as the day they were made. A pleasure to deal with!

Comment

Bought a few things from buster's mega sale, all arrived expertly packaged in double time and great condition. Thanks very much!

Comment

Bought an item from his mega sale which he very kindly held for a week until I had the funds to pay for it.

Excellent and speedy comms throughout too.

Great seller and just wish I had more money to purchase some of his other items as he has lots of good stuff for sale.

Highly recommended.

Comment

As per usual a great transaction with a great seller. Games uber mint and next day delivery, what more do you want? Also held on to them for a little bit while I was away, which was very helpful.

Cheers and good luck with everything!

Comment

Oh dear. I have a problem.

I bought a Silver PStwo Slim from Mr Broon and it's in such a ridiculously minty condition I don't want to use it for fear of spoiling the amazing shininess of it. I don't even think it's ever been used.

And the packaging? I think he got wrapping lessons from my Gran and her "there's no such thing as too much brown tape".

Thank you so much, Jason. You are a true forum legend. I look forward to playing the copy of Okami I bought from you now.

Comment

Bought 2 more items from the mega sale which he kindly posted in advance of me paying. Well packaged and excellent comms.

Cheers Jason.

Comment

I had the pleasure of the man Broon's company today, and took a variety of goodies off his hands. As you all know, he's a credit to the forum and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Highest possible recommendation from myself on every front - all the best to you, mate.

Comment

Bought a load of blu rays from Jason. They've been here ages but I didn't know due to parcelfarce not sticking a card in the door. Would probably have been easier for him to drop them off as i'm just down the road from the man posting above! Anyway, spot on. Well packaged and as described. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X