No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason was after some of my Blu-rizzle that I popped up for sale and paid like lightning!

Great comms.

A true gentleman.

Comment

Bought a psone from me, nice and easy to deal with, cheers :-)

Comment

Purchased Resi Mercs 3D from me. As usual, very quick payment and friendly PMs.

Go Jason!! Whoo!!

Comment

Bought Catherine from me with no problems whatsoever. Thanks again Jason, enjoy the game

Comment

One of my oldest friends. I have no problems sending items before payment, as let's face it we can send the armed forces to get him if he absconds or something.

Metty Christmas mucker
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought a PSV memory card from me - paid when he said he would and was a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers,
              -Keith.

Comment

Bought an Uncharted PS3 game from me, great communication, as always a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Met this lovely gent in Watford! bought some stuff from the good man!

Excellent salesman too, even managed to get a cuppa out of as well as my cash!

Thanks dude!

Comment

Bought Sly Collection HD PS3, made payment Monday lunchtime and game was in my PS3 the next day

Flawless, cheers Jason.

Comment

My recent first foray into NGPC collecting has been a treat with mint copies of Sonic and MotM to get me started - and now with more to follow as part of a fantastic bundle deal.

An all-round superlative seller.

Thanks once again, Jason.

Comment

Highly recommended seller.

Comment

Bought a few baby blu's off Jase, superb as always, arrived when stated in tip tip shape

Comment

Bought a kick ass & Gladiator bluray from him, great condition, great prices and brilliant packaging AAA+++

Comment

Bought a couple of PSP STGs and Soukyugurentai Otokuyo from Jason- they arrived in immaculate condition, were well-packaged and arrived when agreed. Very happy with my purchases. Thanks again, will be back for more soon.

Comment

Bought a few JP Dreamcast games from Jason. Good price, items were really well packaged, top seller.

Cheers Jason.

Comment

Working...
                                X